the end

Epilogue

7 years later...

"Jaden get back here now!"

"NEVER!!" I rolled my eyes as I chased my son through the hallway.

"Ahh!!" Jaden screaming made me panic. I rushed into his room to only find my husband David holding him over his shoulder.

"Ahh! Daddy put me down." He giggled.

"Now,now, young man. Aren't you supposed to be taking a bath?"

"B-but-"

"No buts. I want you to march yourself back into the bathroom and wait for your mother in there so she can give you a bath. Can you do that for me?"

"Yes daddy.." David put Jaden back on the ground and his cute little face formed into a pout as he waddle his four year old self pass me, into the bathroom. I breathed out a sigh of relief and turned back to David to only have him smirking at me.

"C'mon say it."

"Say what?" He said crossing his arms over his chest looking at me innocently but it was nothing innocent about his expression.

"You were right. Your better at handling your son than me." I mumbled in embarrassment.
As I looked down on the floor, I heard approaching footsteps come towards me. The next thing I knew, I was pulled into David embrace. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck.
He kissed my temple and pulled back to look at me.

"Your a great mother and I might know how to control him better but he does listen to you more than me and you know it. Don't doubt yourself baby your doing a great job. You don't need to pressure yourself then you already have." I stared at him in amazement and awe. He has been the best husband to me and these past few years have been great for us. David and me got married years ago and since then we have been living the good life. Are wedding  was beautiful and of course we wanted a beach themed wedding. We invited all our friends and family and the reception was great! We danced and to my surprise David actually new how to dance! After the wedding was over, we went on our honeymoon to the Bahamas and then a year later is when we had Jaden. We were very surprised to find out I was pregnant but David supported me through the whole process. Now after seven years of being together we're still going strong and I couldn't be more happier!

I went on my tippy toes only press my lips on his beautiful soft pink ones. He eagerly kissed me back and over the years we been together, the intensity of our kisses never gets old. He bit down on my bottom lip pulling it gently making me gasp in the process. He pulled away and grinned down at me with the same love and happiness he showed me just years ago when he proposed.

"Thank you honey that was very sweet of you to say." I said breathless and he responded by smiling down at me and kissed my forehead affectionally. He pulled away to soon and I missed the contact of his lips already.

"Since that cleared up, go and bath our son before he runs out of the bathroom again and this time I don't think he will go done without having a hissy fit." I laughed at his choice of words.

"Fine I go but were not finish." I said grinning. I turned around and while walking out of the door I felt a sting on my behind making me gasp. I turned around to look at him in shock. He stared at me looking all innocent but his eyes beamed with amusement.

"Why are you still here baby? Didn't I tell you to our son waiting? You know he doesn't like to wait."

"B-but b-but-"

"No buts. March your cute butt into the bathroom so our son can go to bed clean and refreshed or do I have to add another smack to your behind to make you do what you need to-"

"Fine I'm going, I'm going." I grumbled and he laughed as I left the room to go into the bathroom. When I reached the bathroom I opened the door to see Jaden sitting on the toilet with a cute little grumpy face which I might say it adorable. I shook my head, smiling at his expression as I closed the door behind me.

Who new that my life would be this good? And to think it all started with both of us going to the beach or what we like to call The Beach Affect.

The End

Hello readers! This is an extra chapter I made of there lives in the future so please vote, comment, and enjoy! ❤️

(Hate comment will be deleted)

{Not edited so sorry for any mistakes}