four

Just Us

As he said, I meet him at the bridge at eight o'clock

As he said, I meet him at the bridge at eight o'clock. When I arrived he was already there looking good as ever. He approached me and took my hand, guiding me off the bridge as we walked through the cool night on the beach. It was beautiful this time of night so it's probably why he wanted to meet this late. At first I was weary about coming because I had to decide if I wanted to tell Trinity what happened while we were at the restaurant. After hours of debating if I should tell her or not I finally did and she was happy for me but upset that I didn't tell her early instead of waiting at the last minute. She practically forced me to get dress and go on this date which I'm grateful for.

So here I am walking hand in hand on the beach with David as we talk and laugh about well, everything. Mostly we talked about our family and our summer plans but other than that David made me laugh the whole night. This was actually the best date I've ever had in a long time! Once during the date, I decide I wanted to go into the water to get my feet wet but David had a better idea. He picked me up to my surprise, bridal style and carried me in the water making me laugh. I tried telling him to put me down but of of course he didn't listen. I was still grumbling for him to put me back on the shore but he surprised me once again by doing something I least expected.

He kissed me. He freaking kissed me.
We deepened the kiss and it felt amazing. He slipped his tongue in my mouth making me gasp which made the kiss more hotter than ever but we eventually had to pull away for air. I looked at him and saw so much emotion in his eyes that I had to look away. After a few minutes of in the water together, we decide to go back on the beach. We walked hand and hand back to the bridge.

"I had a great time." I said looking down trying to break the silence. He lifted my chin softly and I looked up to see him smiling.

"Me too and I hope we can do it again with just us of course." He said winking at me and I laughed and nodded my head in agreement. Looking down at my watch, I see its almost midnight.

"I have too go now so goodnight David." I said awkwardly and before I can walk away David grabbed both of my hands and intertwine them together with his. He leaned down and gave me a passionate kiss making me moan in the process. He pulled away and smiled at me making me smile also from the excitement showing in his eyes.

"Goodnight Jenna."

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and more chapters will be this week! ❤️

(Hate comment will be deleted)