+3 chapter

Enjoy:))

woop my finger slipped and i unpublished one of my stories (cough Bloody Love cough)

edit: it's been republished since then

also

thank you so much for 500 followers

sorry for the selective followback as well :( i still love every single of you

suggested by jacksonsidiot ❤️

-
-
-

As soon as Mark woke up, he could hear little snores coming out of Jackson.

Jackson's hot breath was blowing lightly against his neck.

His back was against Jackson's chest as Jackson spooned him.

Mark grabbed Jackson's hand that was resting on his stomach and intertwined it with his left hand.

He gently rubbed his thumb against the smooth and rough hand, then kissed it softly.

Still, soft snores came out of his sleeping boyfriend.

After playing with Jackson's hand for a while, he lifted up Jackson's arm that was wrapped around his waist and switched his position so that he was facing Jackson instead.

Mark placed down Jackson's arm on his waist again gently and then proceeded to wrap his own arm around Jackson.

Ignoring the hot morning breath against his cheek, Mark examined his boyfriend's features that he loves dearly.

From the way Jackson's hair lays flat against his forehead to those plump lips that Mark never wants to stop kissing.

Every single detail of Jackson made Mark find even a million more reasons on why he loved Jackson Wang.

Seeing how cute the younger looked right now (not that looks he doesn't look cute every time cause he does) Mark got up from the bed as slowly as possible so that he wouldn't wake up Jackson, in order to take a picture of his adorable boyfriend.

He grabbed his phone that was on top of the bed side table and opened up the camera.

After taking the picture, Mark made it into his home screen as his lock screen was a picture of him and Jackson

Mark smiled at his new home screen and went back into bed

Jackson rewrapped his arm around Mark's waist and kissed the side of Mark's head.

"Where did you go?" Jackson asked him, still with his eyes closed.

Mark looked up at him, surprised that Jackson knew he got out of the bed.

"You weren't asleep?" Mark questioned him.

Jackson snuggled his head closer to the crook of Mark's neck.

"I was but then I didn't feel you next to me, and I got worried," Jackson told him.

Mark giggled at how cute his boyfriend was.

"Well I'm sorry baby, I just took a picture of you sleeping because yo look very adorable," Mark informed him.

But all he got in response was soft little snores coming out of his boyfriend.

"I love you." Mark whispered then kissed his cheek and closed his eyes.