+1 chapter

Enjoy:)))

-
-
-

Mark could hear Jackson laugh as he tried to go to sleep.

Jackson was staying over the night after having dinner with his family.

It's been 2 weeks since they became official and today was the day when Mark and Jackson revealed that they were dating to Mark's family.

They were planning to tell Jackson's parents tomorrow night.

Mark was a nervous wreck before dinner and Jackson had helped him calm down.

Mark was worried that his family won't accept all along and would disown him.

Jackson had immediately disagree with the thought and told him that his parents have been supportive his entire life, they won't suddenly change their minds like that.

After gaining the courage (with the help of Jackson by his side) he needed to announce the news during dinner, he finally revealed his relationship with Jackson.

He had grabbed Jackson's left hand with his right, and intertwined them together while holding it up in the air for everyone to see.

"We've been dating for 2 weeks now," Mark told them.

His mom started squealing.

His siblings started clapping.

His dad said, "Well it's about time."

Mark smiled brightly because this is the supportive family he had grown up in.

Jackson smiled brightly as well and kissed Mark's cheek, causing his face to turn red.

-
-
-

"What are you laughing about," Mark complained.

His eyes were still closed but he could feel Jackson's body shaking from laughter.

"I'm just talking to someone, don't worry about it. Go back to sleep Markiepooh," Jackson reassured him.

"How am I supposed to sleep if you keep laughing," Mark complained, annoyed that he can't get some sleep and also because Jackson is talking to someone while laughing and giggling.

-
-
-

The second time Jackson was laughing and giggling, while talking to someone, was when they were hanging out after school at the cafe.

Mark had been trying to start a conversation with him, but instead, Jackson pulled out his phone to talk to someone, who Mark still did not know the name of.

Finally, Mark had the guts to ask Jackson who he was talking to.

"Who are you talking to Jackson?" Mark asked.

"Just a friend," Jackson replied.

"Seems like he's more important than your boyfriend," Mark had mumbled under his breath.

But of course, Jackson did not hear him due to the fact that he was too busy talking to someone.

-
-
-

The third time Jackson seemed to pay more attention to his phone was when they were in Jackson's living room, watching a movie. Well, Mark was watching while Jackson was busy typing on his phone.