Mom

Enjoy:)

(Mark's POV)

Saturday. Another day of doing absolutely nothing... "MARK! GET UP!!" GOSH DANGIT Mark! You spoke to fast-_-. I ripped off my protection, AKA my comforters, I know you people have dirty little minds, and was greeted by the cold. I felt the coldness attack my body.

"AHHHH!" I screamed, and jumped back into my covers. "YOU SCREAM LIKE A GIRL MARK!" Joey yelled through the door. "SHUT UP! I WAS ABOUT TO FREEZE TO DEATH!" I hear Joey laugh. "Whatever you say."

"MARKK!!!" My mom -__- yelled again. I swear, one day, I'm just going to ignore her, and see what happens...actually, I kind of don't want to die yet. I got up once again and prepared myself for the brutal attack of the cold. I felt the hairs on my skin stand up. You got this Mark. You are a warrior. It took everything in me not to jump into the covers again. I put my t-shirt on and slowly headed downstairs.

I ruffled my hair and yawned once I got to the kitchen. "Yes mother?"

"Hi Honey," somebody said in a fake and sickly tone. Great. "What are you doing here Junior?" I asked him. "What do you mean Junior? I'm your mom." He responded in the same voice. "So where's dad?" I questioned mom, knowing that she goes everywhere with dad. "Right here son." My dad waved at me. Oh! There he is.

"Ok guys, cut the act." I told them. "What act honey?" He/she said. I smirked because I'm a genius and I thought of an idea. I slowly walked over to my mom. "So mom, you won't mind if I kiss you on the cheek right. I mean, I do it every single day." I puckered my lips and slowly directed them to Junior's cheek. I was about two centimeters away from his cheek when I felt myself getting pushed away. I smiled to myself.

Jaebum put his arms around Junior possessively. "Look Mark, we are not your real parents." He broke the ice. I gave them a mocked shock look. "You're not?" I whispered, pretending to be sad.

"No child, we're not." Junior replied. We all looked at each other. Suddenly, we all laughed. After we were done dying over our stupidness, well, mostly Junior and Jaebum's, I asked them, "What the heck are you doing here and where is my real mom?"

"Your mom went to the bathroom, and why? We can't hang out with our dearest best friend." I gave them a bish whet look.

(A/N: I know, I know✋ my editing skills are the best

(A/N: I know, I know my editing skills are the best. You don't need to say it.)

"Ok fine. We were wondering if you wanted to hang out today. We missed hanging out with you. We feel like you prefer your phone over us." Junior stated.

"Well you're not wrong about that," I said. Junior pouted. "Hey!" Jaebum yelled. "I'm just kidding." I looked away and rubbed my neck. I love you phone.