Questions Part 1

Enjoy:)

Extra long chapter for you guys because I was in a writing mood today

(Mark's POV)

I opened the door to get out of Jaebum's car.

I grabbed my things that I bought at the mall and greeted the JJ couple goodbye.

"Bye guys! See you never- I mean next time!" I smiled innocently at them. Junior glared at me.

"Oh, we will definitely see you next time." Junior responded.

"Bye Mark. Hope you have fun talking to Jacks-." Junior slapped Jaebum's thigh and cut him off.

"Let's go now." He told Jaebum.

Jaebum pouted. "Fine."

"See you later Mark!" Junior yelled

"See you later Mark!" Junior yelled. And with that, I closed the car door and took the steps to my front door.

My keys rattled as I unlocked the front door. I heard a click. I took out my key out of the lock then opened the door.

Creakkkk.

"Mom! I'm home!" I yelled out. My voice echoed throughout the house.

No one responded. No sound was heard.

I looked around my house. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary.

Where is everybody?

Ding.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I screamed. I dropped the things I bought from the mall, and ran to my room.

Ding.

I opened the door to my room and locked the door.

I jumped into my bed and put the covers over my head.

Ding.

I saw my phone illuminate in the darkness. I closed my eyes. I'm such a dumbass.

I pulled the covers away from me. I checked my phone. I clicked on my latest notification.

From Mom (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ:
Hi Markie! We're out to buy some groceries for dinner. We already ate lunch, but we saved some for you. You just have to heat it up. See you soon! 😚

To Mom (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ:
Ok Mom! See you soon.

Then I clicked on the first notification I got.

From Wang_Is_Sexy

I clenched my jaw. This asshole made me feel like I was in a horror movie.