Pride too Big

Enjoy:)

-
-
-

It's been a few weeks since his fight with Jackson and Mark felt like he was dying.

Over the past few weeks, he had tried to just click on Jackson's name, but his finger would betray him and then quickly exit snapchat.

He knew saying "go fuck yourself asshole" was way out of hand, but he had already began typing it and his damn finger clicked 'sent.' Istg finger >.>

Mark knows that he was being childish for blaming his finger and knew that his pride was just too big. Too big to say "I'm sorry."

Mark has been feeling extremely lonely and his heart would clench every time he would not apologize to Jackson. His mood has been down and his friends and family have started to notice.

Once again, Mark was on snapchat and his finger was hovering over Jackson's name. With a clenching heart, he clicked the home button instead of his name.

Mark tried once more. Finger hovering over Jackson's name for about 20 seconds until Mark's finger accidentally grazed on Jackson's username, which opened up the chat.

"Oh my god," Mark said out loud.

He was finally in the chat. However, Mark panicked and clicked the back arrow.

Oh no, he thought. Jackson had probably saw the "Markspooh is typing..."

Mark sent him a black background snap that reads, "Woops, I accidentally clicked your name."

Even then, he couldn't say sorry

Mark then received a snap back 3 minutes after.

It was a black background as well with a text that says, "It's alright."

Mark frowned

Mark frowned. He could almost imagine Jackson saying that in a cold tone. Mark shivered at the thought.

Mark turned off his phone and threw it on his bed.

He just wished he could apologize before him and Jackson stop talking officially.