"We still want to know, right?"

Start from the beginning

Camila rested her hands on her stomach as she watched Taylor be fascinated by the baby. She hoped that Taylor would continue that when their new baby arrived.

Lauren was holding Taylor's hands as he stumbled around the waiting room. She looked up when she heard the doctor call her wife's name. She picked Taylor up and the little boy whined that he couldnt control their movements.

"Camila?" She looked up when the nurse called her name. Camila bid farewell to the woman before getting up and going down the hallway with the nurse to get on the scale. She hated this part, but knew that gaining weight was all part of the pregnancy.

"You're gaining healthily. 120." The nurse stated out loud before writing it down.

Camila just cringed. "You didn't have to broadcast that." She sat down on the table once they were in the room and the nurse started checking her blood pressure.

When Camila stepped off, Lauren rested her hand on her lower back. She leaned in to whisper in her wife's ear, "You're still sexy as fuck, babe." She whispered so no one could hear. She gently nipped Camila's earlobe before gently guiding her wife toward the room.

Camila relaxed a little bit before she shivered to Lauren's words. "Behave." She warned her before playfully smacking her stomach. The nurse chuckled some before helping Camila to lie back to get her ready for the sonogram.

Lauren chuckled as she gently rubbed her wife's lower back. "Never." She said as she sat down in the chair next to the bed with Taylor. 

Taylor looked around the room before he started to reach out for one of the blood pressure cuffs. "No no, baby." Camila said, trying to keep her sons hands away.

The nurse shook her head before going to pull it free for him. "It's fine. Mothers bring little ones in all the time and it gets boring for them. Here you go, buddy."

Camila watched as the older woman got down to Taylor's level and showed him how to squeeze the pump. She smiled warmly as Taylor looked surprised at himself when he was able to squeeze the pump and it made a noise.

Lauren felt her heart melt as he looked up at her and pouted when Camila told him no. She turned him in her arms and tried to keep his attention until the nurse handed the pump to him. She smiled as their little boy giggled from squeezing it. "Want to be a doctor, buddy?" She asked as she ruffled his hair again.

Camila shook her head some. "He just wants to touch everything." She pointed out, bringing out another bit of laughter from the nurse as she nodded.

"I have three children, they all hit this phase of touching everything. It'll probably pass by the time he's 3." She gathered Camila's folder before leaving the room to get the doctor.

Camila lifted her shirt up some and kept her eyes on Taylor as he continued playing with the pump. "I love him so much. He's so easily amused by everything." She looked up as the doctor came in a few minutes later.

Lauren kept Taylor in her lap as the little boy played with the pump. She looked up at her wife and smiled softly. She watched as the nurse left the room. Just as Lauren looked down she saw Taylor trying to put the pump in his mouth, "Ah. Ah. No." She said as she took the pump from Taylor and put it back. She reached into Camila's purse and grabbed one of Taylor's toys. "You can put this in your mouth." She said softly. He was teething and putting everything in his mouth. Lauren looked up as the doctor came in and so did Taylor.

Camila watched him take the brightly colored keys and put them right into his mouth. Camila smiled to the doctor as she waved to Taylor. The boy immediately turned his head away and buried it into Lauren's chest. "He's normally not shy like that."