"Whatever it is, it's okay. I've got you."

AN: Hopefully this makes up for the last chapter. :D

Lauren was sitting on her couch just watching TV. It was nearing late morning and she had yet to see Camila. She knew the woman would be by at some point that day because her bed and stuff had been delivered.

She texted Camila to let her know that the things had arrived and just told her to come in when she got there. Lauren had decided that she needed to take a shower before the designer arrived. She was still bummed that the woman had to leave the night before, but she was still looking forward to seeing her. Lauren went upstairs to her bathroom and stripped out of her clothes and jumped in the shower.

Camila couldn't wipe the smile off of her face. It had taken all she had just to get out of Austin's arms that morning to get to work. It was already nearing noon and she needed to get to Lauren's. After applying her make-up, she gathered her things before heading to the woman's house. Half way there, she heard the text message. Camila glanced at it and sighed, she should have already been there, but the playful side that her husband had been hiding for 3 years had come out and she struggled to leave.

Arriving at Lauren's house, she took a deep breath before gathering her things. Even though her night with Austin had been incredible, as was that morning; she couldn't wipe the memories with him out of her mind. She grabbed her key and let herself into the woman's house. "Hey!" She called out. "I'm sorry I'm late. I woke up late this morning." She explained as she went into the living room, searching for Lauren.

Lauren was just finishing up in the shower when she heard Camila call out. "I'm upstairs!" Lauren yelled back. She wasn't sure why the woman was late...it was unlike her. Lauren finished drying off before throwing on some sweatpants. She didn't need to hide herself around Camila now, so she didn't put on her compression shorts. Lauren quickly threw on a sports bra.

She looked around the bathroom for her shirt, but couldn't find it. "Shit," She mumbled to herself realizing she didn't bring a shirt in there with her. She just threw her hair up in a bun and walked out and into her bedroom where she saw Camila starting to open the boxes with her back facing her. "They delivered the bedroom stuff and a few of the living room things." She said.

Camila made her way upstairs when she heard Lauren call out to her. She started examining the boxes in the bedroom before she turned around. Her breath caught in her throat as she got a clear view of Lauren's body. It took her breath away as she looked over her. Everything about her husband was forgotten as she shook her head and forced herself to look back at the boxes.

Lauren blushed when Camila turned around to look at her. She could tell that the woman was checking her out. She wasn't sure how Camila felt about what happened the day before...I mean the woman was late...so that had to mean something. 

"I'm sorry I'm late. I was up all night... I couldn't sleep, then I slept and slept right through my alarm." She laughed softly. She didn't want to tell Lauren she was up with Austin all night long. Not when she had just decided she was exploring. She was still trying to figure everything out in her head.

"It's okay. Don't worry about it." She walked over to her suitcase and grabbed an old college t-shirt to throw on. She turned around and looked at Camila. "So. What are we going to do today?" Lauren asked curiously. She didn't want to be the one to bring up what happened the day prior...she felt that she was clear and Camila seemed to know what she wanted...but a night away can change things.

Camila looked around real quick before finding something she could use to open up the bed frame box. "We're assembling furniture today," she smiled to her as she carefully laid the box down to start pulling the parts out of it. She patted the floor beside her for Lauren to join her.