"Ready when you are."

AN: I think you all will like this.

Camila glanced down at the ring on her finger as they stood outside the reception hall to wait for their names to be announced. She turned to her wife and wrapped her arms around her neck to lean up and kiss her softly. "The hard part is over and neither of us fell," she chuckled some as she kissed her again, doing her best to ignore the photographer taking their picture outside. Camila was just thankful that she hadn't experienced any signs of her pregnancy yet. She only just found out last week that she was pregnant and the doctor confirmed that she was just a few weeks along so far. She wanted to drop the bomb on her wife and their guests tonight at the reception.

Lauren walked hand in hand with Camila into the reception center. She stood outside of the door with her wife. She was so happy that she was able to call Camila that now. Lauren smiled when the woman wrapped her arms around her neck. She rested her hands on the woman's hips as she closed her eyes and returned the kiss. She laughed softly. "That is certainly a good thing." Lauren said as she gently squeezed the woman's hips. She looked Camila in the eyes before returning the kiss. Amidst the kiss she heard the DJ announce for them to enter the room. She pulled back and hummed, "I guess that's our cue." She said as she smiled and grabbed her wife's hand as she opened the door.

Camila smiled against Lauren's lips. She wasn't used to being the center of attention like this, but it was okay. As long as she had Lauren there with her, nothing could go wrong. "I guess it is." 

The younger woman laced her fingers with Lauren's as they walked into the room, being greeted by cheers and claps by the small gathering. Camila felt really self conscious about everybody's eyes on her, but the minute she saw Normani with Taylor, she was able to tune all of that out. She reached out to take the boy into her arms when he reached for her. "Mami's little man. Look how handsome you are in a suit." She was thankful that the bow was attached to the shirt as it seemed Taylor had taken a liking to pulling on it. Camila leaned up then to press her lips to Lauren's, letting it linger.

Lauren let Camila enter the room as she followed behind her. She was immediately blinded by the flashes and seeing all of their closest friends and family clapping for them. She couldn't help but keep a big smile on her face. Lauren saw Normani with Taylor in her arms who had taken to clapping with everyone else. She chuckled as Camila took the boy into her arms. "Such a handsome little guy." She said as she wrapped her arm around her wife's waist and kissed her cheek before kissing Taylor's. He giggled as he kept clapping. She returned her wife's kiss before walking their little family over to the head table.

Camila bounced their son in her arms as she walked with Lauren toward the table. She didn't want to let go of Taylor, but Dinah was there to greet them to take him so they could be at the head table. "I want his high chair over here when we're eating." She told Dinah sternly, who mock saluted her in return.

Lauren and Camila got to the table and she watched as the woman reluctantly handed their son over. She laughed softly, "Relax, babe. He's with family." She said as she pulled the woman's chair out for her to sit. Lauren scooted her chair closer and wrapped her arm around the woman's shoulder as she sat next to her. 

Camila sighed some. "I know. But it's our day and I want our day to include our son, too." 

Lauren smiled. "I do, too, but we can wait until after dinner and the first dance to spend the whole night with him, okay?" She said softly. "Besides everyone is going to want to see him. Especially your aunts and aunts who haven't met him yet."

Camila pouted some before nodding. "Okay. I can live with that." 

The clapping soon faded and people started toward the buffet that was set up in order to get their food and drinks. "I love you." Camila smiled as she looked at her wife in awe. She couldn't believe the amount of support they had from her family and Lauren's friends.