"Don't be scared, baby."

AN: Hello! How are you? Lovely (hot as fuck) weather we're having.

Lauren and Camila had a great morning before heading back to Boulder. They made it back to the city around 10:30 and went straight to Normani and Dinah's to pick up Taylor. They made a quick pit stop at their house to drop off Lauren's stuff from the cabin and put together a lunch for themselves and their son.

Arriving at the park, Lauren pulled in a spot and got out of the car, grabbing the picnic basket, blanket, and Taylor's bag from the back seat as Camila took their son. They walked over to a shaded spot under a tree. Lauren laid out the blanket for them before setting the bag and picnic basket on top. She sat down and smiled at her fiancé.

Camila made a face to Taylor as she picked him up from his car seat. He smiled as he looked around at all the new sights around him. She grabbed his cushion from the backseat so he could sit up while they ate, shutting the door behind her. "It's a beautiful day out." She smiled as she bounced Taylor in her arms while waiting for Lauren to get everything ready for them. She carefully knelt down and placed the cushion down before situating Taylor in it so he was sitting up against the tree. His head still darted around as he looked at everything and listened to the new sounds. "He loves it already," she chuckled as she sat down beside him.

Lauren smiled as her son looked around in amazement. "He certainly does." She laughed as she gently squeezed the little boy's leg. She reached over to the picnic basket and pulled it to her. 

"You hungry, babe?" Lauren asked as she looked at Camila. She knew that Taylor was hungry because he had gotten a little fussy in the car. She pulled out their salads and sandwich before giving Camila her half. Lauren pulled out Taylor's baby food and opened it up before grabbing a spoon. "Do you want to feed him or should I?" She asked as she gently ran her hand over Camila's leg.

"No, you feed him. You haven't seen him all week..." Camila reached out to pull the basket a little closer to grab a bottle of water from it and pulled out the container that had some strawberries in it. She opened it up and pulled one out to eat it.

Lauren looked at Camila as the woman spoke to her. "Okay." She said as she put the spoon in the food. Taylor was watching her every move, clapping and giggling with excitement over the food. "I'm coming buddy." She laughed as she held the spoon up to his mouth and he leaned forward taking half the spoon in his mouth. 

Camila watched as Taylor turned toward Lauren's voice and bounced some in his seat. "Can you believe how big he's getting? Time is flying." Camila leaned back against the tree beside him and looked toward Lauren. 

Lauren pulled the spoon out and looked at Camila. "He is getting big. I love it. He's got such a personality for a little guy." She said as she heard Taylor clapping again. She smiled and got more food for him.

Camila smiled widely as she watched his reaction to the food and how he leaned in to take the bite from Lauren. "He seems to be learning new things every day too. He hasn't gotten to try to feed himself yet, but he's grabbing things and you see how he's leaning toward you for the food. He's associating the spoon with food." She reached out to run her fingers through his fine hair before looking at Lauren.

"I love you, babe...I love our little family." The older woman said with a smile as Taylor took the food in his mouth.

"I love you too, honey. So much. And just think that we might have a surprise at some point to where our little family grows, just remember that." Camila chuckled as she rested a hand on Lauren's thigh.