"I would like to go to dinner with you sometime."

AN: Let me take you to funky town.

Camila hummed softly to herself as she reached down to grab some more laundry from the dryer. Her side still hurt some as she stood back up. She continued folding through hers and Lauren's clothing, separating them into different piles so she could put them away. She had been able to take a leave of absence from work for a couple of weeks while she healed. Thankfully, she didn't have to go into much detail with them, just claiming some physical problems that needed to be handled that her doctor easily signed off on.

The younger woman glanced up at the time, figuring she still had time before Lauren came home to get dinner ready. She tried to be a good guest for the raven-haired woman over the past two weeks. She cleaned what she could and made sure they had dinner each day. And over the past two weeks, she found herself loving every second she got to spend with Lauren. Camila could feel herself falling for the woman and had started to realize that it wasn't because she was treating Lauren as a rebound. There were legitimate feelings.

Lauren had a long day at work and just wanted to get home. She was tired and just wanted to relax with Camila. The two of them had been getting along so well over the past couple of weeks. She had started gaining intense feelings for the younger latina. She loved how the woman would always cook dinner for the two of them. They could easily joke with one another...it was comfortable, domestic even. Lauren parked her car in the driveway and walked up to the front door.

"Camz? I'm home." She said as she took her shoes and jacket off. Lauren looked around the first floor and didnt see the woman. She walked upstairs and heard some noise in the laundry room. She walked over and leaned against the door smiling. "Hey. What're you doing?" Lauren said as she started to unbutton her uniform top.

Camila jumped some when she heard Lauren's voice. Closing her eyes for a moment, she gave herself a small pep talk. Lauren wasn't going to hurt her. Lauren would never hurt her. "I was just finishing the laundry." She turned around and smiled some as she watched Lauren unbutton her uniform.

Licking her lips some, Camila moved the last load from the washer to the dryer and started it before she grabbed the basket and approached Lauren. "How was work?" She asked softly as she reached out to let her fingers linger along Lauren's stomach. The two hadn't slept together since their first time, but they shared a bed together every single night and Camila loved it.

Lauren just wanted to get out of her clothes and into something more comfortable. She felt a shiver run through her body and Camila's soft touch on her body. Lauren took off her shirt and held in it her hands. She cleared her throat a little before turning and heading toward her bedroom.

"Um. Work was good. Busy." She said as she unfastened her belt and pants, sliding them to the ground. Lauren was in her compression shorts and sports bra. She dropped her clothes in the hamper before turning to sit on the bed and take her socks off. "How was your day? Do anything fun?"

Camila followed Lauren into the room and put the basket down on the floor. "I just did some laundry... and watched some TV. Oh, and I talked to my mom for about 2 hours." She smiled. it was so nice to be able to talk to her mother again without having to hide it.

Her parents were worried about her, but she ensured them that she was safe where she was saying. Camila kept some distance as she allowed her eyes to rake over Lauren's body, the woman was so beautiful and she couldn't stop herself from looking at her. She grabbed Lauren's pile of clothing to go to her dresser in order to get it put away for her.

Lauren took off her socks and threw them into the hamper. "That's good. I bet your mom loves being able to talk to you." She smiled. Lauren got up and walked over to the dresser to pull out sweatpants and a tank top. She gently brushed up against Camila as she closed the dresser. Lauren felt her heart flutter at the small contact. She smiled and turned around to head toward the ensuite bathroom. She set her clothes on the sink and stripped out of her compression shorts and bra, tossing those in the hamper as well. Lauren stepped over to the shower and turned on the water to let it heat up before she would get in. She stepped out and leaned up against the door frame before speaking. "I'm going to jump in the shower...did you need anything before I get in?" Lauren asked softly.