"We still want to know, right?"

Lauren and her family were on their way to find out whether they were having a boy or girl today. They wanted to bring Taylor along for the experience. She parked the car in front of the doctors office and got out of the car. She walked around to stand behind her wife as she went to get Taylor out of the car. Lauren sighed softly, deciding not to protest letting her wife get their son this time. 

Camila climbed out of the passenger seat once Lauren was parked. Before her wife could protest, she got into the back seat to get their son from his seat. "Are you ready to find out if you're having a little brother or sister?" She asked Taylor and smiled as he nodded. It was almost like he knew what she was talking about.

"Mama," he said to Camila before looking toward Lauren and reaching for her.

When Taylor reached out for her, Lauren rested her hand on her wife's lower back and stepped forward, "Sorry, babe." She said softly before picking Taylor up. "I think he's learned that you're not supposed to pick him up too much when you have that belly." She laughed softly before heading inside to office.

"Well fine then." Camila chuckled and handed their son to Lauren as they went inside the building to get checked in for her appointment.

Lauren took Taylor and sat down while Camila handled the other stuff. She smiled as Taylor looked around happily at the another baby in the office and tried to reach for it. "No, buddy. No touching the baby." She said softly.

"Baby?" Taylor said as he looked at the baby next to them, then toward Lauren. He looked back at the baby and pointed. "Baby." He said again, causing Camila to smile brightly at him.

"Yes, honey, baby." Camila said with a smile as she sat down.

Lauren looked down at him and smiled softly as she ruffled his hair. "No touching though." She said softly before looking to her wife, "He's getting really smart." She said as she kissed her wife's cheek. "He definitely takes after you." Lauren said softly.

Camila looked at Lauren and chuckled, remembering what happened just outside, "By the way, I would still like to pick up our son." She told Lauren softly. "And I still stand by my statement a few weeks ago that you teach him bad habits." She glanced down at her phone while they waited. Camila looked up when she heard Lauren say something about the other baby.

Lauren chuckled. "I know you do." She said softly. "And I let you do it. But sometimes you need to just let me do it." She said softly. "Besides, I didn't stop you this time...our son did." She laughed as she reached out to hold Camila's hand. Lauren held Taylor close so he wouldn't try and touch the other woman's baby.

Camila smirked to her wife. She caught a glimpse of the other mother watching them with a smile on her face.

"I can't wait until she starts talking." The woman said about her daughter in her arms. "How old is he?" Camila reached out for Taylor's hand.

"He'll be a year at the end of next month." Camila made a face to him and he laughed at her before burying his head into Lauren's neck. She turned her attention toward her wife then and grinned.

Lauren held Taylor in her arms as the little boy giggled and looked at the other baby. That made her happy because it showed that he would probably be good with being a big brother. She let her wife answer the other woman's questions as she busied Taylor with one of his toys. Lauren looked over at Camila as she was making faces at their son. She smiled when she heard his little laugh.

"He's gonna be walking so soon." Lauren said as Taylor slipped down to the ground and stood there, holding Lauren's legs. She put her fingers out for him to hold as she stood up to help him walk around the waiting room.