Events now

Zoe enterd kord Manor and sat down infrount of Lucas. "So..why are we here did Dary Q have a special and you forgot to tell me?" Asked Lucas

'he uses humour to escape. And the specials where last one one more cumming up this friday'

"There coming up this friday but before all that i need to tell you everything." She said.

Lucas adjusted his seating position. "Go on" Zoe sighed and allowed the armor to cover her body but the head.

Lucas swallowed the saliva and stood up. "Y-your her" he breathed
"Yeah i a-"

"Well you have to stop you cant do this anymore" he said quickly. "This is how Dad di-!"
"Lucas! There is more" she shook his head and sat down as J.D ran in.

"And this is her" he squeeled and pet her as she jumped up on his lap.

"Yeah shes a cutie" zoe smiled "and theres two more things one you already know about". Lucas looked up "Jamie and the baby is Brendon" she said as her armor contracted.

"My boyfriend who you have already meet and brendon is a clone of some sort, From Nightwing and I" she said lowly but audible.

Lucas looked up "so all im hearing is i can go kill Grayson".
"Grayson? As in Richard Grayson ward of Bruce wayne thats Nightwing?" Jamie asked

"He dident know? Well Jamie now you do now excuse me ima go kill my best friend" lucas tried to stand but was seated by J.D "no lucas nothing happend between us. As i said hes a combination of my D.N.A and Nightwings created by the reach". She said softly.

Jamie walked twards Zoe taking her hand in his as she removed her armer he did as well. "Is there anything else?" Asked Lucas softly. Zoe shook her head no, he nodded and stood up "fallow me then, its my turn".

Jamie and Zoe fallowef the blue eyed boy to what looked like a book shelf. "Ready for the most cliche thing to ever be seen?" With that lucas remived a book and opend it.

In side was hallow except for the small red button in the corner of it. He pushed the button and the book case opend up in the center.

"Dad called it the hideout" Lucas said grabbing on to one of the poles and sliding down.

J.D just plain out jumped down and Jamie and Zoe flew down. "Lights!" Shouted Lucas as the entire room made of metal and rock light up brightly.

There where tubes of the blue beetled old costumes. Zoe looked at her boyfriend who was on the verge of fangirling and laughed.

"Try not to brake anything, Dad was the 2nd blue beetle right after-well ya know."

Zoe nodded as Jamie went ahead and 'looked' around on the verge of tuching almost everything.

Zoe looked around as she walked to a computer turning it on with the armor. From there a small blue bug about the size of her head entered the room.

"Good evening Lucas Kord Good evening Zoe Kord". 

  "good evening robo bug please close the case file on Zoe kord." 

  The bug flew to the computer and Jamie fanboyed, "case file closed" the two walked over and saw the pictures of her as Red beetle and Zoe. "He already knew who i was" she whispered. The two then heard a squeak that erupted from Jamie who was in his blue beetle uniform. 

  "sorry Zoe i think hes in love with all this more than he is with you"  Laughed lucas. "yeah i can tell by the faces he makes and the squeals".  "well i mean hes in a superheros layer so i mean, hes doing better than i was when i first found out".

  "okay this is officially the single most greatest thing in existent" Jamie said with excitement. "yeah he doesn't remember that im here" Laughed Zoe