Escape

I tried to leave, not permanently but for a few moments to go on a run around the park. That is until men in black suits snuck up behind me.

  Long story short i knocked out at least 3 out of the 5 that where there. "How did you event learn to do that?!" aksed Lucas amazed as bruce stood to the side. I mena i camt say that blue beetle ted kord tought me tricks on taking someone down. So i just went with somthing more appropriate.

  "I took self defence 'classes'?" i questioned. "Dosent sound to sure" he argued. I shrugged "some guy i meet in Gotham" i said "and in my defense you dont just sneek up on someone like that and expect them not to do something".

  Bruce nodded from behind Lucas. "What would happen in Houston where one of the safest citys in the United States?" he asked. "Just vecause where the safets no dosent mean crime dosent happen" i added. He sighed and face palmed "and do you not trust me enough to be out alone?" I asked. He removed his hands from his face, "its not like that Zoe, i tust you-".

  "Cleary thats why i have body guards" i said. He sighed again "i dont trust the people out there, your worth a lot. So your constantly in danger" he stated calmly. "Yes however as you could see i was fine on my own" i said gesturing to the hospital papers.

  "Zoe" he warned. "That was just five of them what of there where more?" asked Lucas. "Then ill take them, i can handel my self".

  "Its not for you Zoe its for me i need to know that your safe and the second somthing happens i need to know. You have a toatle net worth of 1.3 billion dollars thats more then me and Bruce put together" he added jesturing to the man behind him.

  "Im not used to that-hell im not used to this, the protection, the life style, the interviews, not having a-" Zoe cut her self off before she could say partner gods how she missed J.D.

  "The adaptation to allbthis takes time" Bruve interjected, "it took time with jason and Dick and tim and mostly you" Bruce supported her argument.

  "Yeah but i was greaving, and moved to Gotham-".

"And you where used to the cameras she gets blinded by them still. You remember the life there then transition it to a surberban life style it-Isent easy lucas"

  Lucas gave in, "fine ill cancel the body guards on one condition" said Lucas as he stuck one fimger in the air.

   Zoe lifted her head ready to hear the compromise. "You need to find the person you meet and trusted as a streat kid in Gotham" he then plopped back down in his chair.

  Zoes smile flaterd "..he's dead". Lucas looked up "and do you have a name" Zoe nodded slowly. "Jason Todd".

  Bruce froze "he tought me how to pick locks and jump the gaits in one leap" she shrugged. However Lucas was still shoked. "..Jason Todd? You mean his ward". Zoe shrugged "dident see him after he robbed a convenient store for money, but word went around".

  Bruce had ponderd about this situation. "Fine-FINE" said lucas dramatically. "I give in the princess my have what she desir-" he was cut off by a quick "thanks" when she ran out to the watch tower.

Red beetle B-0-9

  When i got back i was pulled on to a tight hug and lifted off the ground. "I missed you sooo much" Jamie said as he put me down and hugged me by the waist still.  "I missed you too babe" i smiled and pecked him on the lips.

   "My love there is no way" he mumbled in to my ear sending chills down my spine. "Sure Jamie, do you wanna go to the kitchen im kimda hungry" i said he nodded but i was stoped when a hand was placed on my sholder. "You know what ill meet you there" i said. Jamies eyes widend but he nodded and walked off to the kitchen.  (( cuz a kitchen sink to you is not a kitchen sink to me ok friend..sry i had to do a TØP reference at one point))

  "How did you know about Jason" asked Batman. "I did go to Gotham at one point i was kiddnapped. When i escaped i cought the kid robbing a house" shrugged Zoe. "And how are you going to introduce Jamie to Lucas?"

   Zoe froze at that "i dont know i cant just say 'hay im dating Blue beetle' because he already knows who Jamie is". Zoe face palmed "well find a way to get that to happen but for now avoid anyone here exapt for me Robin and Nightwing in public areas". Zoe nodded and walked to the kitchen.

  "Whats wrong Mi Armor?" asked Jamie in a spanish accent that Zoe would die for. "Nothing, well-" she took a deep breath. "There is somthing that i need to tell you but i font want you to leave me".

  Jamie sat up worried "im not stupid enough to do that" he said holding on to her waist. "I-i um. Well showing is easer then telling. And where is the love of my life?" said Zoe as she looked around Jamies smile flaterd as J.D ran up practically hugging her owner he stuck his toung out at the dog who gladly returned it.

  "Hay baby girl i missed you more than anything else" cooed Zoe who looked at Jamie. "Dont tell me you dident expect this" she laughed. Jamie smiled and rolled his eyes. "Tales before males" she said blowing him a kiss. J.D jumped around happly "how am i going to say i found you?" she asked and began to think.

  "You can share the love for one" said Jamie with a pout. Zoe stood up from her seat on teh floor and kissed Jamie on his soft lips. "I love you too dont worry" she said and kissed him again witch he gladly returned. "Good" Jamie said holding her waist and continued to kiss her as there lips moved in sync.

  Thats when J.D decided she wanted attention and planted a nice and slobbery lick across the twos face. She wagged her tail happly and pranced off.

  "Lets go" Zoe said and picked up her hoodie..well Jamies hoodie. "What are you so nervous about?" he asked as he sat on the bed in his room with his eyes closed. "After the invasion i ran in to this child combined D.N.A of me and Nightwing and well, see for your self" Zoe said as she held her 2 month old ((go with it)) in her arms. Jamies jaw dropped, "you have a- oh my god" he stood up and ran a hand through his ravin black hair. "Im sorry i dident tell you when i foumd out but-" Zoe was cut off by Jamie.

  "Thats a baby" Jamies eyes practically sparked. "Yeah i see that" she said as Jamie took him from her arms. "His name is Brendon".

  "Is that a nother way of saying Brandon?" Jamie laughed. "Ha ha so funny" said Zoe scarcasticly. "You know what else is os funny? Why not just call him Brandon it clse anyways?" Jamie laughed.

  "You know what else would be funny? Me making fun of you when your single" Jamie stoped laughing. "Thats what i thought"

  Thats when it dawned over him "did yoy name him after Panic! At the Disco?" Zoe smiled of guilt. "I regret nothing" she said.