Reach

JAMIE'S P.O.V

"Yeah mom, I'm practically home I'm making a short cut along the kord parking lot now..alright asta pronto"

I had passed  cerffue again on a school night. I was on my way home citing through the kord parking lot when the building blew up I was thrown off my bord and my shirt caught fire. I took it off along with my jacket then looked around. I saw a weard blue bug and picked it up when it made a weard noise  then crawled up my arms on to my back and attached it's self in to me.
I let out a cry of pain then metal began to cover me.

I woke up from my dream in a panting sweat I looked around and I was in some sort of tube with orange glass.
"What where am i?" I asked still panting
'you and Zoey allowed your selves to be kidnapped by aqualad' said zoeys scarab.
"Right, right time to armor up"

'containment pods disabled armor' said scarab.
I then heard some strange noise and found an alien looking at me.
'translating' both scarab's said in unison

"The scarab's memory bio are corrupted, onily recoverable data is from the last eight mounths, I'm assuming t hat is when it attached it's self to this host body in fact I was just reviewing the point of in-" the scientist was cut off by a nother alien.
"Spare me the details just preform a reboot" he said
"Id rather assets the cause of both scarab's to make sure it couldn't happen again-" I looked around to see zoey opening her eyes.
"No scientist i think you just like playing with the meat" a deep voice that sounded like gravel said.
Moving closer to her cell. The scientist pressed somthing that began to shock her as she let out a cry of pain. It did the same to me as well.

****
After someone took her out they placed her back in the pod she had onily warm-up's on and a mint green sports bra.
I looked at her she was completely tired asleep mostly I don't know what they did to her but...I am just thinking of all the pain I'll case them when I'm out of this cell.
The electricity came back and began to shock me again it onily lasted about a minute when Impulse ran in and stoped the electricity opening the pod I was about to fall when he cought me.
"Wo wo easy blue" he said calmly.
"Zoey" I managed to choke out.Tben J.D tan in to the room

Bart explained how the reach took over and got me on mode whal Red beetle and I where in a constant fight she was free but i was placed on mode.

She bit opend her cell when zoey was about to fall out but I cought her. I carried her bridal style to where ever Bart lead me I saw mrs Martian halfway through the door with Beast boy on the same side as me onily as a gorilla.
My scarab placed my armor on. It was difficult event walking on my one my head was killing me, everything was soar and to top it all off zoey was injured. Now don't get me wrong  my body is ready to shut down but the thought of her hurt and her yelling in pain was what hurt more the a bullet to the chest and still living. It was enough to make me cry.

I armored  up and Zoey began to open her eyes. "Wha-what happend" she asked rubbing her head. "The reach took us". She stood up and armored up opening the door by placing a hand on the wall. Impulse and Beast boy ran in to see everyone knocked out on the floor.
"Little brother" the guy in black armor said.

"You'll soon join the reach along with you sister" he added.
"You won't win" I was so tired I was barely able to mumble that sentence.
"Well see about that" he smirked evilly and moved closer to red slamming her head in to the wall and throwing her to the floor. "NOO" I shouted. 'Jamie Reyes you donot function at full capacity suggested tactic grant me full control of all armor and weaponry'  I looked at an unconscious zoey and agreed. "Do it" I managed to say in a raspy voice. Then everything went blank.

3rd person P.O.V

"Blues keeping black busy" Batgirl said handing Nightwing a passed out bumblebee. "Impulse, Beast boy Bolt, and I will drag everyone in to the bio-ship once where in you need to be at the helm ready to make a fast escape" she added when Red stood up.

"Ahhh little sister is on mode" said black with an evil smork. Insted of the red armor having the green eyes it had white. "It's onily temporary!!" She yelled racing toward him and hitting him in the face. Blue got him from the back as black turned around and begun to fight mean whal Red was forming a sonic canon. "No I CANT LET YOU WIN" Jamie said and shot in to the air.

The ship began to flood with water as Red and blue Fought black beetle. "But Red and blue" Impulse and J.D or now known as bolt tryed to retrieve them but where pushed back by a large wave. "We cant help them if we get crushed or dround at this depth"

Then they flew off closing the hatch.t he fight went on a little longer when they where both nocked out.

Impulse's P.O.V
Bolt and lagoon boy swam out of the bio-ship and came back about 1 minutes later. Lagan had Blue  in his arms and was panting whal J.D had Red on her back and dropped her. She was satisfied to see her owner but when she realised she wasent awake she moved her self under her arms and rested with her. Nightwing was at the control and M'egan was lost in thought beast boy was trying to cheer her up but it wasent helping.

We tryed to move Red but when we got close J.D would growl..and it was freaking Scarry. Like how she used to do or will do with her puppy's, the onily ones allowed near where Zoey and...my 2 best friend's who I left in the future.

We settled for placing blue in a chair whal the escapes stayed silent wispering to echother from time to time. "It's me, it's me!" Shouted Jamie as the armor removed from him. "I know" I smiled as he looked over to zoey who was still unconscious.

"I we tryed to move her already" I said as he stood up walking over to her. J.D looked up at him then stood up as zoey moved around a little then waking up. "What the hell?" she mumbled. "You took quite a nap there Hermana" Jamie said. He resembles- no I can't think about that right now. "Well thanks blue" she sassed.

J.D ran up to her and licked her armor. "Out of everything why superspeed?" She asked laughing and being pushed to the floor by J.D. "play therapy dog" she said and Bolt ran to the kidnapped teens.
Red beetle stood up removing the head portion of the suit but headed over to the control panels and offers to drive.