Cisco Ramon

Me and Barry walked in to S.T.A.R labs and went to a room called the cortex. "Where is everyone?", I asked Berry. "This is the he private location" he told me. We walked in and saw a man with a blue shirt and hair that went slightly past his shoulders.

"Hay Cisco" said Barry through the silence. The man let out a high pitched scream from fear. "Jesus don't scare me like that" he almost yelled as berry chuckled and I laughed. J.D ran up to him with her speed. His eyes widened Ashe observed her.
"No way! A dog. With superspeed.!" He said shocked. "Her name is J.D" I added.

"Who's this Barry?" Asked Cisco stepping closer to me. "Zoey Evans" I Answered for my self. "Does she know..?" He asked trailing off. "Yeah she knows" I turned my head to my left listening to khaji Ra.

Cisco Ramon
A.K.A: Vibe.
Abilities: sound waves and predictions from past,present,future.
Associates: Justice league, Flash, Arrow, legends of tomarrow,
I.Q: 170
Personality: Hyper, Active, intelligent,
Obtains: multiple degrees in science and engineering.
Family: Large.

"Whatcha doin" asked Cisco. "Looking up all open information about you" I calmly stated. "O my god Barry you brought a stocker in to my cortex, wait how are you event looking up everything,? the computers are over there" he said and gestured to the highly a advanced computers to the desk. "Na mine is better" I said confidently. "Barry you might wanna hold me back we gunna be swinging fists here" said Cisco In a sloppy fighting position and bouncing around.

Barry and I stood there amused and J.D with a smirk. "Black canary gave me a few lessons" he stated still bouncing around ready to fight. "So we gunna do this or are you to scared?" He asked lightly punching my arm. "Are u sure you want to fight me?" I asked. "What can a teenager do? I'm a grown adult" he said cockily. "Ok then" I mumbled and sighed. My armor surrounded my body and I looked at his shocked face. "You know what.. better idea, we might have gotten off in the wrong food a little while ago. You know. So yeah let's just redo this. I'm Cisco Ramon" he said he said holding out a hand.

"Red beetle and that's Bolt"
"We broke the treadmill" said Barry straight up. "HOW!?" Cisco shouted.  "It can go up to Moch 60 before busting *gasp* did you go past that?" He asked cureusly. "Nope I did" I answered smiling. "Well how fast did you go and since when did Red beetle have super speed I mean I knew Bolt did, your welcome for the name by the way, but I never knew you did" he said.
"Yeah neather did the league nor I".
"What? How do you not know you have super speed." He asked me as we headed to a Zeta-tube.

"Well I never felt it till I saw every bullet being shot at me in slow motion. I just walked up to them and cought them" 
"That's amazing"

Flash 0-4
Red beetle B-0-9
Override Access flash
Cisco Ramon A-01

We entered the watch tower and he looked amazed as ever. "This will NEVER get old" he squeeld. We lead him to the room with the treadmill in the center. "Y-you, you broke my treadmill" he began to rub it like I killed his kid. "I thought you ment a small spark not a reack" he almost yelled. "Can you couculate how fast she went? Because when she ran it was like she wasn't event there" Berry asked.
Cisco ran to the computer and checked the meater. "We could run a cat scan" he offered.

Where went to a different room with a large ring in the center and lights surrounding it. "Armor down and lie down the scan will do its thing" said Berry.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

After all that stuff.

"Unbelievable" said Cisco and Berry in shock there mouths where wide open and pail. "OK one what is that and. Two how did all that get there!!" He exclaimed.
I looked at the paper and saw a green light on my hip. Then remembered I had the lantern ring given to me by one of the Guardians.
But there was a Red yellow glow circling my body covering the scarab. It was vibrant and neon.

"What is that" I asked worry lacing my voice. "That's the speed force but Berry's only surrounds the edges of his body yours.., it covers the entire thing" he said. "That makes you the fastest Kid-" I cut him off. "-Teen-".
"-Yes teen alive". "So I have the speed force in me " I confirmed "no you don't have the speed force in you- you are the speed force".

I was just as amazed "well technically your holding it" said Cisco. "But still, wow"