Lucas Kord

(A.NThe guy in the media is Lucas Kord.)

I was brought in to a tight hug not event seconds after he sad i looked just like out mom. Bats mad an exit much to my dismay.

" where were you" asked the blueish green eyed boy with tears. "Gotham" was my response. He nodded and brought me in for a nother hug. "We have been looking for 16 years" he paused for a moment. "Your 16 now, oh my god" he rubbed his hands through his dark brown hair, another trait we share.

"Yeah, i am, just turned" i said amused. A tear droped from his eyes and mine where getting wattery. "You where taken when you were ten months old" he studyed my facial features. "Dad would probuly be a mess and say he was sweating, from his eyes" he added the last part making us both laugh. "Welcome home Zoe" he sniffled.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

" on further news Zoe Kord daughter of the late Ted Kord, Laura Kord and sister of the current owner of Kord Enterprises, has ben found" jamie looked up at the T.V in his living room when he heard the name, Zoe. On the screen showed a picture of her as well as Lucas kord.

Jamie droped his bowl of cereal on the floor. "What the hell?" he mumbled "there will be a galla held at Kord mansion in honer of her returne" concluded the anchor.

Jamie put on a gray hoodie and flew to a zeta-tube and went to the watchtower. When he got there meggan was watching in shock as she made food. "How did she find out?" asked Jamie.

M'ggan stutterd "i-i dont kn-know".

Just then Batman walked in with letters. "What are these for?" asked M'ggan as Batman handed them one.
"Invatations to the galla in Houston, the team will go, in disguise and make sure everyone's safe there" batman stated to the team.

"So where acting as security?" asked Robin. Batman responded "not you robin you have a different mission" but Tim knew already. "And the remainder of you do the galla begins in three houres so get ready" the dark night left to Gotham with Robin on his tail.

"So im going as Tim drake" he said as they enterd the dark cold Batcave, Bruce took off his cowl, "yes and im going as Bruce wayne, remember she dosent know anyone on the team otherwise her brother will get suspicious oabout her alter ego"

Tim nodded as they where getting ready to 'fly' to Houston Texas in tge private plane. "So why are wo going?" asked tim who was allso attempting to ask few questions as possible.

"I am Zoe's god father and her uncle in a way so where going to a 'family reunion'" Bruce told is Ward. Tim nodded and they drove to the airport, and aborded the plain to Huston Texas.

****
Zoe's P.O.V

When i entered my room there was a man, with pink hair and blond roots. He put his arms uo in the air and practically yelled out "TA DAAA!" Except he gave a little song like voice to it. I opened my eyes in shock, "h-hi im Zoe, how did you get in here?" i asked looking to see if Lucas was in sight. "Oh sweetie, im your personal fashon/wardrobe/red carpet/cloths in general designer" he stuck out his hands painted light pink at the fingernails.

"My names Julian" i shook his hand and he shook back eagerly with a firm grip. "Nice to meet you too Julian" i looked around the room as i steped in there where dresses and shoes arount the room but organized as well as a makeup area near the window.

"So are you gunna dress me up as a princess, or something?" i asked squinting as i put down a suitcase. He gasped looking offended.

"O..my..god-who poisoned your mind thinking your a princess?" he pucked up my suitcase and threw it on the bed then speed walked over to me putting his hands on my face. "There are no princesses or prince's that live in this mansion-there are onily Kings and Queens nothing more and nothing less. And you my darling are a Queen"