turn me in

"The reach has been booted off Earth by the green lantern core, the invasion is officially over" the justice leauge nodded to the team as a good job. "On further news the price for Zoe Kords recovery has gon up to a total of $6.3 billion dollars in cash" said cat grant.

"We should look for her. We closed the case a year after Ted died, he set his life on looking for her".

Batman looked at me as if suggesting somthing.

"I think we should open the case again" said Superman. "Maby we can interview Lucas Kord again" suggested canary. "No the information was not much help" said bats, he than stared at me. "Any imput red?, she is from your city". I gave a small glare to bats as all the attention was on me now.

"Well since she was taken at such a young age, maby she dosent event know who she is" i added. Bats gave a nodd and asked "do we have premission to search your city for any signes?" i thought for a moment.

"..You have my consent" batman nodded, and knew somthing about me, "well beging in three hours for now patrol" bats said as the league and team went to there designated citys.

When the tower was clear bats stood to talk to me. "When will you tell them?" i shook my head "soon". A year before Ted died, he told me of a case he was working on, a missing man who was convicted of murder and escaped a cort house". I looked at him and jestured for him to continue.

"he told me he met a girl maby about 13 or 14 years old, like his daughter would be, she had a red armerd suit with the same symbol as him she was well known by the public but they both did different sides of the city. She helped him with the case and was more helpfull then he thought. He offerd her a 'job', or 'partnership'. But the girl or Red beetel as he called her declined, would you know why?"

Flash back

January, 7, 2014

"Who are you exactly?" asked the man in a blue kevlar suit and yellowish-orange goggles extending the u.
"Im red beetle" said the girl ready to attack. "Oh, im Blue beetle, nice to meet you" the man stuck out his hand, i stood up from my crouching position to shake his hand. "Nice to meet you too blue beetle just call me red, and this beautiful partner J.D" jd wagged her tail and stuck out her paw.

He shook her paw and cooed "why hello you adorable protector that
-i would-like-to-take-for-my-own-selfish-goods-and-well-being".

"Ha ha no she wont leave me" i laughed. "So are you working on the run away cort case as well?" i asked. "Yeah, i wonder how a murder ran away from 23 officers" Blue beetle said. "I wonder the same thing" i chucked, well thats Texas for you.

After that we bagan to make funny sounding deep southern accents with every discussions,such as "i think i found this here foot print you know what i mean?" we laughed the whole case and when we found the murder he said "oh well we found this here dun guy who ran from tge corts skiddlie do" thats when i lost it and laughed till centeral downtown. We talked a bit and told me of a case he was actually working on. "You know, Red? Your actually kinda inexperienced, and im a grown man who kinda acts kile what you should me acting like a kid" i stared at him trying to find where he was going with this conversation.

"Would you want to be partners?" he asked. "Ive never relyed on anyone to help me, thats because ive bever had anyone, i font wanna be a disappoint to you Blue". He nodded in respect for my words, "dont feel bad about it kid, but anytime, and ill be there". I nedded and smiled, from there we went out separate ways.

End of flash back

"I dident want to disappoint" i whisperd loud enough for him to hear. "But im not the onily one with secerets here Bruce" he looked at me in curiosity.

"Jason, he was a good kid, the second time i was kiddnaped i was taken to Gotham. I escaped but found a kid robbing a convenient store as the owner chased him i grabbed his shirt and threw him in to an ally way with me. He wasn't, the kindest to people he just met, but he was to those eho he thought he owed, he said hed help me if i asked or would do anything in his power to, well do what he could"

I sat down on a chair. "I cant just say ive been hiding out in Houston this whole time, whats my back story?" i asked. "We say you where taken to Gotham, i found you taken by an..anonymous person, youve nmben living by a different persona" i smiled at this. "Not a lie and not the truth, i like it".

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Time........SKIPPPPPPP
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

"So your my godfather" i stated to Bruce. "Practically"we got the zeta tubes ready to set outlr location to Houston Texas. "Before we go" he tured all his attention to me. "How did you know".

"There are hundreds of people with your name and onily your father has those eyes" i steped in to the zeta tubes. "Remember you dont know anyone from here. You also dont know any of your foster parents".
Im oblivious to everyone got it.

"Ok im ready" i said. We walked to a building with the words Kord in bold blue color with a white outline, the building had a paral walk way and stainless clear glass doors and windows it had to be at least 20 stories high. We enterd the building with my finger print witch is connected to the employees, and anyone with Kord D.N.A.

We went up tge elevator and enterd lucas's office witch was empty. A woman with a pencal skirt and a white top walked in, her heeles clicked on the wooden tile. She gasped startled and asked "who are you and how did you get up here" it was probably his secretary. "Go get Lucas" demanded Bat's. The woman stutterd steped and quickly walked out.

"I need to learn that" i mumbled. The woman returned saying "o-one moment". When a man about 23 years old- according to Bruce- walked in he shut the door behind him before turning around. "Hay bats what did you wanna see me..for" he gasphed. And shad the biggedt smile on his face when be saw me.

"You look just like mom" he mumbled.
"Hi...im Zoe Kord"

Ok for reals i need suggestions im writing off of the last peace of sanity in me