Death of one

The fight had begun.

Attempting to get to the accent stone was difficult but impulse and red's superspeed where both helpful. When they finally reached the area. Zatanna had finally begun the process when they released blue everything was in slow motion for Zoey.

Zoey's P.O.V

I created a speed scout to take my place. A hollow one that'll disappear after an injury. I ran out of the building and in to a completely different costume to meet up with aqua lad and Artemis.

Back to 3rd Parson

Blue had ran a sword through red as a light emerged and swilled green and blue. Bart had cought Zatanna and put her down. "Did it work?" He asked. "
Who controls the Beetles?".
" Well, let's find out." Zatanna said a spell as the armor from both went down showing them in there civilian clothes and...Skin "It worked.
Jaime and B'arzz O'oomm are back in control of their own bodies." Zatanna assured.

Jamie was on his knees holding red's body. Everyone gasped as some let out a cry miss Martin was one of them. That broke most of the people's hearts. Conner held Megan as people went to the person next to them. But what they weren't expecting was for the body to disappear out of thin air. Oh how Bart so wanted to spoil the plan, Everyone was confused.

Zatanna was the first to speak. "It must have Ben a clone of some type." Everyone mostly Jamie looked at her with hope. "M-my magic had sent put down there suit and it didn't go down when it 'died".
"So there is still a chance she's alive!" Bart was hopeful, she couldn't die Scarlett was too important to him. Everyone soon reported back to the H.Q. and was told the plan.