Whats wrong!

3 rd person P.O.V

Red knew that the runaways would fallow so she wanted for them about a mile in. When they got there they saw Blue being thrown out of the building. The Robot that they assumed was trying to take amazos head walked out and had he ground swallow him up. Tye told them to go take the people out as he attempted to save Jamie. Red went in and a few minutes later was thrown out and caught by Jamie.

Red beetles P.O.V

The Robot with good color fashion punched me out side the building after awaiting my face to hit the floor and it didn't come I felt blue pick me up mid air. "My turn, meat bags." Said the robot I then saw Tye pull him out of the building.

"That's it, Tye! Now pull!" I flew up in the air and Jamie made a plasma cannon shooting the bot. He really need a better science teacher.
"Burning plasma.Really.
You don't seem to have grasped whom you're dealing with.
The name is Volcano! Aah!" Volcano that's his name anyways he stood up and Jamie shot him with sound waves witch reminded me of some one from a different Earth. I flew to the runaways to make sure they where OK.

"You don't seem to have grasped what you're dealing with either." Blue shot him with the sound again continually.
"Didn't like that? How about we up the decibels?" The side of Star labs was now braking apart. "Beetle, stop! Volume's still maxed out and there are people in there." Virgil said as he moved to Jamie but he wouldn't stop.
"First things first." He then used his other cannon.
"Just how well do you know this guy?" Virgil asked me and Tye. He made a point though. "Hey, Jaime's fighting an evil robot, cut him some.
OK?" Tye defended "Whatever. We have bystanders to save"

I used my speed and ran in to star Labs to move people not to far away. When we got everyone out a large rock sounded us. "Time to sacrifice your victory and save the meat bags like a good hero" Volcano teased. "You shouldn't stereotype!" Shouted Blue.

"Is it bad that I'm picturing him with a sombrero hat, a mustache and maracas?" I asked thinking of a way to get out of the rock. "Ha! I get it" Tye laughed. He turned in to that giant gold thing and back. Asami or Sam used the sonic jump, Vergal used the disc to help him and Lilly out, Edwardo teleported and I vibrated out.

"Since when could you do that?" Asked Lilly. "Since the Reach kidnapped me" I said nonchalantly.
I looked over at blue who had volcanos had wrapped around his neck I flew over to the bot as Blue drilled a hole in it I blasted it with sound waves till it exploded.
"I have never caused so much distruction" I said proudly to blue he grinned at me as I saw the runaways walking away. I flew to them as news surrounded him.

"Excuse me! A question What happened here? How about a few words?" "Who are you? - What's your nom de guerre?" "I'm Blue Beetle." Jamie answered.
"You're Blue Beetle? - Haven't see you around lately."
"Loving the new look."
[sirens]" I was happy to help, of course.
That's why I'm here."

As he was being praised we began to talk. "What's up with him?" Asked tye. "I don't know but ever since Green beetle, well. He's Ben acting weirder then usual." I said looking back. "He is normally weird in a good way" said Tye. "Do you think it has something to do with the reach" asked Virgil. "Personally. I think it has everything to do with the reach"
I stopped them in there tracks. "Look I'm not supposed​ to do this but if you want to hide go back to the bus station they won't think to look twice there." I then flew off to meet up at the temperary H.Q

Blue beetles P.O.V

"I was still hot from battle and overplayed my hand.
Really, I should've summoned you to pick them up the moment I made contact." Blue told Green Beetle at they stood on a roof top awaiting the arrival of Black beetle.