Green beetle

I was in the operating room with Bart, some weard doctor and Jamie who was currently squeezing my hand in pain. My hand felt as if he had crushed my bones. But emotionally, I tryed to resist the erge to look away, and yell at the doctor to give him more pain killers.

"Aaaaaaaaaah" Jamie screamed out and squeezing my hand tighter. I bent down and placed a hand on his cheek holding some tears threatening to come from my eyes. I had to turn my head slightly harshly keeping my eyes closed hoping for them to just be finished.

It was probably painful to him.
"Abort" I heard the Atom say.
"Prepare for micoextraction" I tell the doctor and impulse who was right next to me. "Emergency extraction process begin" I demanded. The Doctor stuck a huge needle in his back and took out a miniature Bumblebee and Atom.

Jamie was felling less pain and I was felling more relived that the felling of my hand was coming back...and that he wasent hurt. Bee and Atom regained to normal size.
"What happened in there!??" Impulse almost yelled. "What about the scarab can you remove it or not?" Asked Jamie sitting up.

"I'm afraid it's integration with your biosystem is to complete, it's to thorough." He replied calmly.
"Jamie I don't think that scarab is ever coming off, Not whal you live" he added sadly.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
La time skip
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Obviously any partnership between lex Luther and the reach are bad news, so alpha squad is going i under cover to recon lex farms" Nightwing was sending us on a mission to collect some food and possibly anything that resembles bad.

"Robin, you'll be running Alpha" Nightwing said. "Me? Run Alpha?- um right who's the squad" he nervesly replyed. "Blue beetle-" Jamie was quick to cut him off. "Who, whoa whoa I should not be on the feld ese, what if the scarab goes all reach apocalips on us" he said slipping in to his Spanish accent. It was honestly really cute and I couldn't help but giggle as quietly as possible.

"Your scarab has had multiple opportunity's to betray us, it hasent" Nightwing sternly said. "And our connection with the reach may be our best shot at identifying what there up to" I added Nightwing nodded. "Well if Blue's going I'm going!" Bart said enthusiastically as always. "I assumed as much" he smiled. "And last but not least Arsenal" I added as an archer with a robotic arm and extremely short hair came from the shadows.

"But, you'll have to travel..lighter nothing that wont fit under civilian clothes" I told him "any Questions?" Nightwing asked. "Just one why are we meeting in this dump?"

'Bolt B-2-4' then the German Shepherd ran in and around exploring the temporary H.Q. "with that hall of Justice destroyed we don't have many other options" Nightwing replied "expect the watch tower it's National news now you can't pretend it dosent exist." he is so going to get them killed.

"Onily Justice league and senior members of the team are allowed there..you don't qualify" Nightwing sighed. "What about Red beetle!!" He exclaimed. Honestly I have seen the watch tower way before I joined the team and the league new. I was fighting off one of the villains when he thought it was a good idea and he could lose me in space... little did he know he. Was. Wrong. He flew twards the watch tower and hit an engine. Some members flew your as I battled him and litterly threw him down to Earth and sent him to bell rev.

"I complained cuz Bolt is allowed there and i wasent" I replied placing my hands in the air. "Good to know where we stand" he said dramatically. "I handed them there coms and sent them off.

I turned to Nightwing and sent him a glare. "Whats wrong?" He asked calmly.  "Your such a dirty lire" I sad chuckling and shaking my head with my armed crossed. "What do you mean?" He asked farrowing his eyebrows. "Artemis. She's alive" I whisperd the last part loud enough to he could hear me. "What are you talking about?" He asked trying to sound hurt to be honest I almost believed it.