Extras: Announcement

I wanna take the time and dedicate this part to thank you for reading, voting and just overall supporting my book. I didn't expect to finish it. It's been a little over two years since I begun writing it after all 😝.

There will be a book two. Any Saints Row fans would think SR3 will come after this, but nah, I'm just going to skip right to SR4.

Be wary that the fourth installment of the original series has to do with space and matrix-like things, but it'll still be labelled as a variant of Urban because our characters will still be in a city setting and all that good urban story stuff.

Anyway, book two should be dropping soon. I want to get the hard parts out of the way before I publish the first chapter, so in the meantime, check out my other stories!

Kane Ye
If you ever watched the movie Mister & Pete, this story is inspired by it. For those who haven't, it's about a teen who has to take care of his younger sister through any means necessary.

Colored Royal
This one is special to me. I have to rewrite my description, but it's about troubled youth, and I'm not talking about the "this dress makes me look fat youth", but issues that I, myself, and countless others have faced.

Catch you in one of those!