18| 'Tis A Flesh Wound

"I don't take much pleasure in this." the bald man said. He sat in a chair directly in front of Aisha and Chenelle, who also sat in chairs bounded by their hands and feet.

'I would explain how we got in this predicament, but then that would be another story to tell. Let's just say, while I was fangirling over Eesh, telling her how much I loved her music and how much I appreciated her, all these men dressed in black and yellow leather clothes invaded the house with long swords gripped readily in their hands. They threatened to chop us dead right then and there if we made any moves. I, of course, was scared out of my fucking mind and did as told.

Then this man, the bald one who I assumed was their leader, came in and gave the rest orders in his foreign Japanese or Chinese language. He then sat in front of us and didn't say shit. He only took out one of his two glimmering swords and polished it right in front of us, as if threatening us without words.'

"Then let us go." Aisha replied, calm-terror written all over her face.

The muscular man briefly stopped what he was doing to glance at her with his squinty almond shaped eyes. "That depends on you..."

"You're going to kill us, aren't you?" Aisha accused, lifting her head up higher than it was before. Chenelle's head snapped in her direction, her mouth gaped open at her words. Chenelle then looked at the bald man with the same look before her lip quivered.

"If you're calm, help us find the money, and do what I say, I give you my word you will live." The man promised, but Chenelle knew better than to trust a man that held them hostage. He slid both of his swords back in their sheaths.

'Where the hell is the boss?' Chenelle thought. He had told her to meet him here, but when she arrived, Aisha told her neither Johnny nor the boss was present. She assured her that they'll be here any moment, but where the hell were they?

The bald man shouted some more in his native language, and two of his members stepped over to Chenelle and moved her chair over a few feet, but not too far from Aisha.

Just then, Chenelle heard Johnny's voice outside. "Eesh, you home?"

The bald man silently motioned for all of his members to ready themselves, and he stood up, unsheathing both of his long katana swords. He held them at either side. Aisha stared at them intently.

"Johnny," Aisha yelled, "it's a tr-"

The bald man instantly turned around and killed her, slicing her head clean off her neck in one swift strike. Chenelle felt the wind of the blade as it lightly grazed her right cheek. She gasped, eyes wider than dinner plates as a few strands of her cut hair floated to the ground.

Blood spurted wildly like a raging sprinkler from Aisha's neck, and her decapitated head fell to the ground. Roses that were cut from the strike fell to the ground as well, surrounding her head, which now permanently held a shocked expression.

'She's dead...' Chenelle thought to herself as she struggled to keep herself quiet. Aisha didn't have a reason to try to save Chenelle, it was for Johnny. 'She'd rather sacrifice her life so that Johnny could live his...'

That's love.

"Eesh!" She heard as a door was kicked open. Chenelle heard some struggling and gun shots, but could not see anything from her position. Frantically, she shook in her chair, wobbling side to side until she fell over. She wouldn't want to be hit during the gun fight.

At the stairs, she saw Johnny Gat engaged in a sword battle with the bald man. A member nearby aimed his gun at Gat, but was disarmed by a swipe of the bald man's sword. The bald man shouted something in his native tongue.