×thirty-six×

It was safe to say that the first location for the meet up was a huge success.
Simon couldn't be happier.

He had been given several different gifts, cards and letters and he couldn't be more thankful for it.

Most fans had been respectful about the situation and kept the conversation about JJ on a low level, although some fans completely ignored the command.
And that's when things went downhill.

"So Simon, when is JJ coming back? Are we gonna see him again soon? He was my favourite, you know. I miss him." A boy says, and a few fans next to him give a few death glares, as if to say "shut the fuck up".

Simon's heart ached at the sound of JJ's name again, he hadn't heard it in a while. He forgot that the fans hadn't been told yet.

"He's doing... he's doing well. Yeah, he's good." He mumbles.

"It's not the sidemen without JJ. He should just stop being lazy and actually return and start appreciating us again." The boy says, and this time gets a punch in the arm from the person next to him.

"He's not being lazy. You don't know what the fuck is going on, so before you start making assumptions you should stay quiet." Simon hisses, feeling his cheeks get hotter.

By this time, Josh had heard the commotion and had started making his way towards them, followed by the few fangirls.

"Wow Simon, there's no need to swear at your fans. I just want JJ back-"

And that's when Simon loses it.

"We all fucking want him back! I want him back! I want everybody back, but it's too fucking late! We all know what it's fucking like to want things!" He suddenly shouts, immediately silencing everybody surrounding him.

"I'm gonna have to ask you to leave." Josh quickly says, once reaching the group.

"Whatever. Come on, guys." The kid says, grabbing his friend's arm to pull him away.

"Nah man, you're by yourself now. That was a shit move." The friend says, and the boy huffs.

"Fine. Fuck you then." He scoffs and walks away.

"On that note, I think we're gonna have to head off. It was nice seeing you all." Josh says and smiles, pulling Simon back from the crowd as everybody started to part their separate ways.

"What the fuck happened?" He whispered.

"H-he brought up JJ.. I just kinda, flipped out I guess. I didn't mean to.." Simon mumbles as a tear slides down his cheek.

"Don't cry, Si. Come here." Josh says, pulling him in to a quick hug.

"Simon? Josh? Are you guys okay?" They hear from behind them.

The two turn around to see the same four girls that they had seen in the first place.

"Yeah, I'm good." Josh smiles.

"Simon? Please don't cry," The same girl from earlier says, and walks towards him to give him a hug.

"I'm sorry." He whispers while wrapping his arms around her.

"Don't be." She says.

"What's your name?" He asks once they pull away from each other.

"Hannah." She smiles.

He remembered that name.
He saw it in his twitter mentions everyday.

"As in, antihan Hannah?" He asks

"Y-you know me??" She asks, shocked.

"Of course. I saw you in my mentions every single day." He chuckles.

"Oh, well, shit then." She says, laughing.

"Thank you. Thank you for everything you've done." He says and smiles.

"It's no problem at all. I just want you to be happy." She says.

"Well, I'm trying." He smiles.

"I'm really glad you're okay, Simon. We've been worried sick about you, we really have." Hannah's friend says, standing next to her.

"I'm surprised you've actually been thinking about me, not many people have." He shrugs.

"Of course we have. You're my favourite YouTuber." Hannah says.

Simon smiles widely and looks back at Josh, who's talking to the other two girls.

"Can I get your name too?" Simon asks the girl next to Hannah.

"Beth." She says and smiles.

He knew her too.

"Beth Rossiter? The one with the YouTube channel?" He asks as her jaw drops.

"T-that's me." She stutters.

"Give me one second." He says, smiling and pulling out his phone, opening twitter and tapping the search bar.

antihan_

Followed.

bethrossiterr

Followed.

"There." He says, putting his phone away.

The two girls both get a notification, and simultaneously pull out their phones.

"No way.." They both say as Simon chuckles.

"Thank you so much." They grin, attacking him in a hug once more.

Josh had been doing a similar thing.
He noticed that Simon had followed the two, so he had the same idea.

"Can I catch both of your names?" Josh asks the girls in front of him.

"Lea."

"Nico."

He knew exactly who they both were.

"royalzrk, thcglier?" He confirms and the two girls nod, with shock in their eyes.

"You know?" Lea asks.

"Of course I do." He smiles, taking out his phone.

thcglier

Followed.

royalzrk

Followed.

"You're the fucking best, Josh." Nico smiles and hugs him.

"Please take care of Simon for us." Lea says, also giving him a small hug afterwards.

"Don't worry, he'll be okay."

***

henlo i am BACK once again

this was a special-ish chapter bc i wanted to include some twitter friends!!

Hannah - antihan_ ( Hanisnotonfire07 )

Beth - bethrossiterr ( bethrossiterr )

Nico - thcglier ( sdmnbog )

Lea - royalzrk

go follow them on twitter (+ wattpad) if you don't already :))