×twenty-six×

After a long while of worthless crying, Simon stood up to get a drink from the kitchen.

He walked towards the sink when light bouncing off of a glass bottle hit his eye, making him stop and look towards it.
He sighed, grabbing it and walking out, leaving the house.

It was still extremely early, around 3 or 4am and Simon was out in the London streets alone.
Smart idea.

He brought the bottle to his lips and felt the burning taste of alcohol run through his body, feeling the stress slowly being relieved.

He found himself making his way back to the park he was at before he found Josh. To his surprise, he wasn't there.

The previous spot he sat with Josh was still lit by the street lamp that never seemed to turn off.
He sat cross-legged on the grass, still clutching to bottle in his left hand.

Tilting the bottle back, he took another sip.

×

Josh had asked Lux if he could stay round his for the night.

''Why can't you sleep at your house?'' He asked, letting Josh enter.

''It's a long story.''

''I've got all the time in the world.'' Cal shrugs.

''I moved back into the sidemen house with Simon.'' Josh quickly says.

''What?'' He asks

''I saw him at around midnight. We hugged, he asked me to move back in, I said yes, he was crying, he fell asleep, I took him home and-''

''Josh, slow down. You're speaking really fast.'' Cal stops him.

''When we got back, I let him sleep on the sofa and there was a box on the coffee table and it was full of letters. All written to me.'' He continued as Cal listened.

''Then he woke up and I read another one about.. JJ..'' Josh says, slowing down when he mentioned JJ.

''What happened?''

''He wanted to know if he was okay, and I kind of turned on him. The memories about what happened with JJ flooded back and completely changed my mood, and I took it all out on him. Then he asked me to leave and I said more than happy to and then-''

''Josh, I've heard enough. Don't worry.'' Cal says, looking at him. His eyes were glossy and more tears were threatening to fall.

''I didn't mean to say it.'' He whispered, leaning back into the chair.

''What did you say?''

''I blamed it all on him. I told him it was all his fault.'' Josh says, rubbing his eyes.

''Well you've fucked up big time then.'' He says simply.

''Yeah, because that really helps the situation right now.''

''Sorry. It's just the truth'' Cal shrugs

''I know.'' Josh mumbled, but Cal couldn't hear it.

''Well why don't you go home and-''

''I'm not going back and I'm not going to apologise.''

----

Sorry if this chapter was sort of depressing and shit

What am I saying all of these chapters are depressing