×twenty-nine×

Simon found it difficult to fall asleep, since a weird pain in his stomach was keeping him awake.
He wrapped his arms and legs tighter around Josh, ignoring the queasy feeling.

It didn't fade, nor hurt less. It remained the same, or worse, and eventually he knew what was coming.

''Josh..'' He mumbled into the boys neck.

''Are you okay?''

''I feel sick..''

''Oh.. Um.. One sec, there's a bin over there..''

Josh sped up his walking pace a little and slid Simon off of his back while he leant over the bin.

''What made you feel sick?'' He asks.

''I don't know, maybe the fucking alcohol?'' Simon retorts.

''Okay, okay.''

''I can't feel anything coming up-''

The sentence remained unfinished as he started throwing up in the bin.

Josh tried to look away, while patting and rubbing his back until he was finished.

After a few coughs and splutters, he straightened up his posture and sighed.

''Here.'' Josh says, slipping off his jacket and passing it to him.

''No, Josh, it's too cold. You need to wear it.'' Simon says, pushing it back towards him.

''I'm not cold. And you need it more than I do, so take it.'' He says and Simon sighs, taking it and putting it over his shoulders, on top of his hoodie.

''Are you okay now?'' Josh asks and he nods.

He jumps back into Josh's back, tightening his legs as Josh continues to walk.
Simon leans his head against his shoulder and finds it much more easier to sleep now.

Josh knew that Simon and fallen asleep due to how quiet he was and his balanced breathing pace.
He began thinking about what Simon was saying back at the park.

''I should've killed myself! I should died!
Not them, they did nothing wrong!''

''I deserve to die more than anything!''

''You're just drunk. You don't mean anything you're saying.''

He sighed before quietly whispering to himself;
''Drunk words are sober thoughts.''