×thirty-five×

"Are you ready yet?" Simon asks, looking up from his phone.

Josh nods the blonde grins.

"Where are we going first?" He asks, reaching for the door handle.

"Central London? I feel like most people would be there" Simon says as the two step outside.

"Shall I tweet it?" Josh asks, already opening the twitter app.

It opens on Simon's page, from when he last looked at it.
His last tweet was from around 6 or 7 months ago.

miniminter:
it's over.

It was the date of when Josh wrote the final letter to him.

He sighs, quickly tapping off the page and pressing the tweet button, before he's interrupted.

"C-Could I tweet it?" Simon stutters, looking at him.

"Of course you can,"

He nods and smiles gently.

new tweet from Simon

he changed his twitter name.

miniminter:
Central London. 15 minutes.

"Okay, I'm ready." Simon smiles.

***

It wasn't as busy as it usually was in Central London. It confused the two, as it was usually quite a busy place.

They decided to make their first stop Trafalgar Square, in Westminster.
This time Josh had tweeted it.

"I wonder if people will come. I wonder if anyone actually remembers us. Do you think they will?"

"They're our fans, Simon. There may only be... two of us left.. but they're our fans, they couldn't forget us." Josh says, and Simon smiles.

"They haven't seen us in a while." Simon says.

"We don't look very different, it won't be hard for them to spot us." Josh shrugs.

"I guess."

Josh goes to speak again before they're approached by a group of 4 girls, all looking surprised.

"Simon? Josh?" One asks.

The boys look at each other and smile, then looking back to them.

"That's us."

They all gasp quietly to themselves, looking at the boys in shock.

"Y-You're okay.." Another one whispers, looking straight at Simon.

"I'm coping." He whispers and smiles, standing up and walking towards her with his arms open, and she throws her arms around his waist tightly.

"I'm so happy you're okay. I'm so, so happy." She whispers into his chest.

"I'm happy too." He says, gently wrapping his arms round her shoulders, as they slowly rock from side to side.

"How's he doing, Josh? Is he okay? Is he happy, and healthy?" The girls ask him as they all watch the two hug.

"He's doing well. I'm making sure of it." He says as he hugs them all one at a time, as they all smile at Simon and the fan.

"You've helped me so much, Simon. I love you so much for it. Thank you." She whispers and smiles.

I love you.
He hadn't heard them words in a while.

"I-I love you too.." he replies quietly and smiles back as they let go of each other.

More fans had recognised the boys and had all come running over towards Simon, circling him and greeting him happily.

"Simon! It's been a while since we last saw you." A girl at the front says.

"It has, it really has." He says.

"Are you okay at the moment? Are you happier now?" Someone else asks.

Simon continues to answer their questions, and the three girls stayed by Josh.

One of them look up to see Josh wiping a tear from his cheek and smiling as his eyes continued to water.

"Josh? What's wrong?" She asks, and the other two look at him also.

"It's just... I haven't seen him this happy since the last time all 7 of us were together."

***

Holy shit it's been a while.
It's been over a month since the last proper chapter of this book yes i knOW

I give you all permission to shout at me and tell me how shit I am at updating x

But I think I'm finally getting my update schedule back on track! I've even got a chapter of Truce that will hopefully be up today :)

We're at my favourite part of the book now, I honestly can't wait to finish it and see what y'all think of it

Enjoy!

Also, would you all kill me if I changed my username?