Starr Academy: Year Three- Epilogue

Epilogue

~~Derek's Point Of View~~

"YO DUMB SHITS!!!" I swallowed as I have been shouting for someone for a full hour. I think no one has been listening or they were ignoring me.

I pulled on one chain that was bolted to a wall. It's all I can do in here when they don't give me any entertainment. They always seem to stop that stuff around meal time or if I start yelling at them.

With a huff I dropped the chain back down to the floor. "I HAVE SOMETHING REALLY FUCKING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU GUYS!"

Turning my eyes toward the shimmering light. A smirk lifting half of my face. "You scared of seeing me yourself?"

The man before me shook his glittering head. That made him look like a fairy the way his lights were formed. "You know no one will enter this cell for the next three months."

"Because you are all so vert afraid of me."

He sighed heavily. "What is it you wish to tell us that you have been bellowing for the past hour to get out attention."

I smiled as I knew my eyes turned to shadow. "Just to let you know that I have glimpse that the world is going to parish." A shrugged as I sat down on the bed. "This world is going to die. The entire thing."

He went rigid. "How do you know this?"

I yawned as if this was boring me. "Cedric saw it in the spirit plane before he found me."

"How will the world die?"

I looked over at him. "Oh, you'll find out soon. Just wait a bit."

"Then why tell us that without the how?"

Another shrug as I looked up to the stone ceiling. "Just so you know that I let you get a taste of what I know. To show that I have tons of info and you fuckers are fools for locking me away like this as if I were some animal."

"You'll die too if we can't stop it."

Again I shrug. "I really don't care. I'm stuck here."

"Maybe a few days of no entertainment with change your mind." With that he was gone and I smiled. They will break before I do. When that happens, they'll have to free me to get the information they seek. All I had to do was wait patiently.