Prologue

*Sirius' P.O.V*

I looked at the kids whom were now shaking in fear except Fred and George. I'm a great babysitter.

We had been telling ghost stories but Fred and George told them all in one, long, terrifying story.

As soon as they had all gotten a hold of themselves, they turned to me.

We're all in the Order of the Phoenix headquarters. All the adults are busy so I got the job as babysitter. At least I can do something for everyone.

"There's no other ghost stories" Harry complained. He was whining. I rolled my eyes.

"Go to sleep then" I told him in the same whining voice. He glared at me.

"Tell us a story" he told me. Who does he think he is, bossing me around?

"What story?" I asked. Am I a freaking story teller now. The best story I can make up is a lie. I once attempted writing a story but it came out like this 'there once was a princess and prince. They got married but then this beast came and brutally murdered the prince. The end'. That was a very pessimistic time of my life.

"One from when you were in the Maurdaurs!" Fred told us. Everyone nodded in agreement. I thought for a second.

"Okay, I have one, its really long and you have to promise not to tell Moony I told you" I tell them. They look confused but nod nonetheless.

"Well it started back on the first day I met your mother and father, Harry. Oh and no interrupting!" I warned all of them.

"I was waiting at the Hogwarts Express. Mum was saying a quick goodbye that I really couldn't be bothered hearing. As soon as I could get out have her grasp, I bolted for the scarlet train.

When I got on I found an empty compartment. Then a boy with dark, messy hair and glasses came to the door.

"Is this seat taken?" he asked. I shook my head. "James Potter."

He stuck out his hand and I shook it.

"Sirius Black" I told him.

"Are you serious?" he laughed at the joke and I soon joined him. We were interrupted by someone clearing their throat. We both looked around to face a boy with brown hair. His clothes were neat and perfect but his worn out runners told a different tale. He had cracked a smile at the joke James had made. We hadn't heard him open the compartment door and slide through, closing it again.

"Remus Lupin" he told us, sticking out his hand.

"James Potter" James said, shaking Remus' hand.

"Sirius Black" I told him, shaking his hand as well. We were once again interrupted by the compartment door being open.

A small, fat boy, with a rat-like face stood at the door, playing with his hands. We looked down at the small figure and he looked up in awe.

"P-Peter P-P-Pettigrew" he stuttered. We once again introduced ourselves. We heard a knock on the door before it was swung open once again.

A girl with light brown hair and magnificent blue eyes stood at the door with a small smile on her face. She was quite pretty. She had on some casual T-shirt and ripped jeans with worn out converse.

"Can I sit in here?" she asked. We nodded. We all introduced ourselves once again.

"I'm Jordan Swan" she told us. She sat beside James and across from Remus. I took out my copy of the Daily Prophet.

But once AGAIN the door opened.

"Jordan!" a voice squealed. We all turned to look at the two girls.

"Ariel!" Jordan squealed back. She quickly got up and went to hug her friend.

"You two know each other?" I asked. They nodded.

"I'm muggle-born, I went to a muggle school with her. She's a pure-blood but her mum and dad still wanted her to have a good education on muggles without having to do muggle studies" Jordan explained. We all nodded. Look at me making muggle-born friends. Mum would kill me.

Ariel was... there are no other words... beautiful. She has long dark brown hair that reaches her mid-back and hazel eyes that I could stare at for ages. She was wearing a royal blue T-shirt and black skinny jeans along with a pair of royal blue high tops.

Another girl with fiery red hair and emerald green eyes. Her hair showed she could be feisty but the eyes told you she was nice. Wow, look at me, going all deep and stuff.

She was next to a greasy black haired boy with dark brown eyes that were almost black. He glared at us and turned to the girl.

"Come on, Lily" he told her. She looked at him confused.

"Well we don't exactly want to see you either, Snivellus" I told him. Yeah, I just made up an awesome nickname! I fist bumped James. High fives are for Hufflepuffs and my mum will kill me if I'm a Hufflepuff.

The red head glared at us and stormed out of the room, grabbing Snivellus' arm and dragging him out.

"We'll be back, we want to meet this red head" Ariel told us. They both left the compartment.

The rest of the way there was filled with us all joking and messing around. We took the boats up to the castle. We were led in to be met by a young, twenty year old McGonagall." Ron snickered and George hit him over the head.

"She led us all onto the stage. We all got in a line. They set an old, damaged hat and a stool in the middle of the stage.

"Arswell, Fern" McGonagall's voice boomed through the hall. A petite girl went up and sat on the stool.

After moments the hat made its decision.

"Ravenclaw!" It shouted. The girl walked towards the clapping table of blue and bronze.

"Belle, Ariel" she shouted. Ariel walked up and sat on the stool. The hat had not touched her head before it shouted,

"GRYFFINDOR!" The hat shouted. She walked to the table and sat down.

"Black, Sirius" she called. I gulped and walked up to the stool. Before the hat went fully over my head, I got a glimpse of my three cousins, Bellatrix, the crazy one, Narcissa, the snotty one and last but not least, in fact my favourite, Andromeda Black. They all sat the table of green and silver.

The hat slipped over my head and I almost fell of the stool when it spoke in my head.

So, another Black, it said. Well you don't seem like the rest of them. You seem nice but not as nice as a Hufflepuff. You can be mean but not like a Slytherin. Smart but not smart enough. Nothing seems to fit but one. Well then, guess it will have to be...

"GRYFFINDOR!" It shouted. I grinned at the table of red and gold. I walked over and took a seat.

Jordan, red head (who turned out to be called Lily), Peter, Remus and James were all put into Gryffindor as well.

That was the day I met her and the day it all started."

************

Okay, another story!!! I have others, so if you wanna check them out!!! Hope you like this! It will be in Sirius' P.O.V the entire time because he's talking the story. The next one will be sixth year. Thanks for reading!

Vote. Comment. Share.