12: Oh No

[A/N]
Long chapter today for making you wait so long. Enjoy! :)) ;))
_____

Crap! Crap! Crap!

Yugyeom quickly retreats from me and puts his hands up, "hyung! It's not what it looks like! I swear!"

JB slowly turns his head and looks at me.

"O-oppa! It really wasn't like that! We were just playing around! Right!?" I chuckled nervously and nudge Yugyeom. He looks down at me and nods furiously.

"Why did you trap her to a wall like you're in some kdrama!? I don't see any cameras around!" JB slowly starts walking towards us.

I breathe out a small chuckle, "that's what I said too when he did it," Yugyeoms and JBs eyes are now on me full of seriousness, "sorry... not funny."

JBs eyes go back to Yugyeoms and he quickly approaches him. "Don't do that again. If you do it again, I can't guarantee that I'll be able to control my anger."

"Y-yes hyung! I understand. I won't do it again." He quickly bows his head and steps aside beginning to walk back to the living room.

"Yugyeom! Go to your room!"

He quickly stops in his tracks and turns back around, "what!?"

"You heard me, go to your room."

"Hyung! I'm-"

"Yugyeom! Don't make me say it again!"

"Yugyeom.. just go. Don't make Jaebum even more mad.." Jinyoung suddenly pops up out of no where.

Yugyeom sighs and turns to walk back to his room, "I'm 19, why am I still being treated like I'm 7." He mumbles as he enters his room.

I smile but as quick as it appeared, it disappears.

"Woah Jaebummie, you've really controlled your anger."

"Yea whatever. Go to yours too and be out by 10 minutes."

"Jaebum-" I chuckle "-you know it takes me a lot longer to get ready. Give me more time"

"Fine. 30 minutes and no more. Go." He turns on his heel and begins to walk away.

"30 minutes it is!" She quickly heads into her room and gets ready for the day.

As she's putting on her makeup she thinks of Yugyeom. How he randomly grabbed her and pushed her against the wall.

Sigh...

That was in some way kind of romantic. I small smile creeps on her face as she thinks of that moment. Then that smile fades when she thought of Jaebum ruining it!

Ugh!

Why does he have to be an overprotective brother! It must be nice to have a brother the rarely cares about you-... wait, no, it must not be. I take that back, sorry.

I guess I should be lucky to have a brother that does care about you and protect you, but he's too much. Too protective. I wouldn't say too caring. I mean we're siblings... it's kinda weird. But we do care for each other, of course.

My thoughts begin to roam to other things. Like how auntie is doing in Daegu. How my friends are too. What Hana and... Joowon. Joowon.

Omg! Joowon!

My cheeks turn into a tint of pink as I think of my dream of last night.

Am I developing feelings for him?

No! It was just a dream!

Why did I dream of him?

Maybe it was because of that skin-to-skin contact you had at the concert..?