2: To Seoul

A year has passed and I'm still a secret. GOT7 are currently promoting Just Right and I still can't seem to get the question, "when will he ever reveal he has a sister?," out of my head. I always watch their shows, commercials, dramas, etc when any GOT7 member is in it. I guess I would call myself a big fan. All the members seem so cool I wish I can meet them.
Sitting on the couch, I began to wonder if they knew JB had a younger sibling while watching 'Real GOT7.'

My aunt walks into the room and looks at the tv, "GOT7, again"

"What? They're angels with talent," I chuckled continuing to watch.

"Don't you watch other groups?"

"Of course!"

"Really, what groups then?" She stood next to the TV with her arms crossed waiting for an answer.

"Uuhhh..." I quickly glanced at the clock. "3....PM?"

She stayed silent for a bit and looked at me as if I was stupid, which I was for not getting the name right.

"3PM?..."

"Y-Yes...?"

"Aish really this girl. 2PM!"

"I knew that!"

She just chuckled and shaked her head then walked to her room when she heard her phone ring.

I sat up and started thinking to myself. "2PM? Hmmm.." I continued watching 'Real GOT7' until my aunt came rushing in giving me the phone.

"Who is it?" I whispered.

"Your umma." She whispered back.

My eyes widened hearing that. My parents don't usually call. What she has to say must be important.
I put the phone up to my ear.

"Hello, umma?"

"Jaekyung? Jaekyung!"

"Hello."

"I have good news for you. Your brother called me not to long ago."

A smile appeared on my face just hearing the word 'brother'.
"Really!?"

"He wanted me to tell you something." I can imagine a smile on her face while she said those words.

"Me!? Really!? What'd he say?" I got so excited I quickly stood up and started walking back and forth. My aunt looked at me weirdly not knowing what's going on.

"Yes. He bought you plane tickets to go to Seoul. He wants to see you."

I stopped and gasped. My eyes were watery.

My voice got shaky as I was on the verge of crying, "umma...."

She continued, "after 5 years he wants to meet his little sister." I can hear her voice getting shaky as well.

5 years.... I thought to myself. After 5 years he wants to see me again. He's ready..

"Umma.." More tears kept falling and I was crying tears of joy.

"I know. You're leaving in 2 days in the afternoon. He wanted to give you time to spend your last 2 days with friends and your aunt."

I kept on crying. I tried saying something but words couldn't escape my mouth.

"I'll be going now. I love you, Jaekyung. When you see your brother, cherish the moment." After those words she hung up and I gave the phone back to my aunt.

She came closer to me and rubbed my back, "what's wrong? Did she give you bad or good news?"

"G-good. It's about Jaebum-" I stopped to get a tissue to wipe my tears and then continued, "Jaebum oppa wants to meet me in Seoul. H-he paid my plane ticket already and I'll be leaving in 2 days in the afternoon."

Her eyes widened in shock. "W-what!? Jaekyung! That's great! You'll be reunited again!"

I nodded continuing to wipe my tears.
"He's ready to see me auntie. What if he's ready to reveal I'm his sister too?"

"He may be ready to reveal you." She smiled and hugged me.
I returned the actions.

"I'm gonna miss you a lot, auntie. Thank you for caring me for 5 years."

"Yes. It was tough but I was able to do it." We both laughed, separating.

"Now go be with your friends. You only have today and tomorrow then you're leaving in the afternoon in 2 days."

"Yes auntie." I gave her a peck on the cheek than called my friends while putting on my shoes and leaving the house.

[TIMESKIP TO 2 DAYS]

I grabbed my luggage and bags with my aunt helping me downstairs. We headed to the car and put it all in there then drove to the airport.

"Your mother wanted me to give you JB's phone number."

I quickly got my phone out and smiled, "ok, what is it?"

She told me the digits and I put them in my phone

"Remember your brother is a busy guy. So he won't answer back as quickly as you think."

"Yes, I know. Can I text him now?"

She nodded.

To: Jaebum-Oppa
Jaebongi! It's Jaekyung :)) I'm on my way to the airport now.

I smiled putting my phone down. A couple minutes later we arrived at the airport and I had my ticket with me. We said our goodbyes and thanks then we went our separate ways.