11: Feelings

___

"You look beautiful today."

"Oh.." a small smile appears on my face. "Thanks"

"You don't need to be shy around me. We're friends, right?"

I didn't really know anymore. I'm building these odd feelings towards him that I just feel myself going crazy.

"Yea.. We are?" I didn't mean for it to come out questionable. But we don't feel like friends anymore.

"What's wrong?" He turns his body towards me and looks at me.

"What do you mean?" I look down, avoiding eye contact, looking at the armrest of his car beginning to find it appealing.

He reaches out and lifts my chin up to meet eye contact. The warmth of his hands leave electric feels to my chin. The look of his chocolate brown eyes has my stomach fluttering. I look away again, my eyes flicker to the ceiling of the car.

Stop it! Stop it! Jaekyung, stop feeling whatever you're feeling!

"Jaekyung... Tell me" His hands cup my face, forcing me to look at him again.

"You're making me feel these weird emotions." I blurted out, instantly regretting it.

"Explain." his hands are removed from my face and he holds my hand.

I make no move to retrieve from this sudden jester. I let him.

"I don't know how to- It's just that-" I pause, not sure how to phrase my words into proper sentences.

"It's ok Jaekyung. I think I understand." he pauses for a second, "I think- maybe I'm feeling the same way towards you. This weird sudden emotion. I think- no, I know-" he pauses again, but this time he didn't continue. He just looks at me with a smile plastered on his face.

I was eager for him to continue, impatient too if you may say. "You know what?"

He still didn't finish his sentence. It felt like hours, days, even years until he finally said the last words I've never expect to come out.

"I like you."

My eyes widened at his confession. "W-what?"

"I thought that was gonna be harder but I feel like a huge weight lifted off my shoulders." he chuckles and removes his hand from mine. I frown now that his touch has left me. The warmth he was radiating on my hand is gone and now it just feels cold, "Jaekyung, I know you feel the same. I can tell by looking into your eyes."

"I-" I pause and catch my breath when he cups my face and smiles when he now realizes his touch has an affect on me.

His eyes flicker to my lips then to my eyes and back to my lips.

"J-Joowon.." his face begins to slowly get closer to mine.

Knock.

His lips pucker as they get closer to my own.

Knock.

I look at his lips. As on instinct, my arms snake around his neck.

Knock. Knock.

"Jaekyung...." his lips are a feather length away and I feel his hot breath against my lips.

Knock. Knock. KNOCK.

"I do like you Joowon" without spending another second he presses his lips on mine. He kisses me. I kiss him back with no hesitation.

KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK. KNOCK

I sit up from my bed and look around my surroundings.

It was a dream Jaekyung! A dream!

Knock. Knock.

I turn to the source of the noise. The door. I groan and get up from my very comfortable bed and walk towards the door.

I open it and stand face-to-face with Yugyeom.

Oh ship...
Did my mind just censor that?...
Yes, yes I did.

"Morning, Jaebum hyung said to come and eat with us."

"Alright. Tell him I'll be out in a bit." I smile at him.

"Well technically he didn't really say it in that way..." Jackson butts in.

"What do you mean?"

"Well- I don't really think I should say it in front of the kids," his eyes land onto Yugyeom and I chuckle as I realize who he's talking about.

Yugyeom quickly turns his head and looks at Jackson, "hyung! Not cool!"

I smile at how cute Yugyeom is, "Jackson, don't tell me. I think Jaebummies coarse language shouldn't be said around little kids." I laugh glancing at Yugyeom, catching his irritated expression.

"Jaekyung, you know I'm older then you right?" He crosses his arms and stares down at me.

"Yea but I act older. You're childish." I chuckle. Messing with Yugyeom's pretty fun.

"I'm gonna go get ready now," I begin to walk away from him until I feel a hand wrap around my wrist and I'm pulled and pinned against a wall. "What the heck!"

"What a manly move from a kid, huh?" Yugyeoms eyes beam down to my own.

"Are we in a kdrama or something? I don't see cameras" I know from my response you probably think I'm ok with him just casually pinning me onto a wall, BUT IM NOT OK. I REPEAT I.AM.NOT.OK.

My palms are clammy and my body is all hot from how close he is to me.

"What are you guys doing!?" We turn our heads and see an angry JB standing on the other end of the hall.

Crap...
_____
[A/N]
ITS SUMMER!!! WOOOHOOO!! And you know what that means!!? I'LL BE UPDATING MORE!! :)
This book has reached 4K OMFFF I CANT BELIEVE IT. Thank you soooo muchhh. I'll try my best to update as much as I can! I love you all!!
I really hope you enjoy this chapter. XO