10: Concert P.2

[Concert Start]

2PM... I can't believe this. I'm watching them with the ones I've grown to love the most in my life. My best friends.

They performed their old, current and solo songs.

I haven't been to a concert in a while. So being here, especially with my best friends, is amazing. I'd wish for Jaebum to be here with me too but... that just can't happen for awhile, or so I think.

I really do want to spend more time with him outside of the dorm. I haven't seen him for awhile. Even though he really gets on my nerves and I just want to punch his face. I still love him dearly, I just wish for the reveal to come out so I'm able to be free and go out with Jaebum and the rest of GOT7.

"Jaekyung! Are you ok?" Joowon waves his hand in front of my face. I blink twice and look at him.

"What?.. oh! Yea I'm fine! Don't worry!" I force a smile and turn my attention back to the stage.

"Are you sure? You were staring at the ground for awhile!" He puts his hand on my arm and looks at me with worry in his eyes.

"Yea! I'm totally fine man! Don't worry!" I turn my attention back to him and continue to smile. He nods and turns his attention back to the stage. His hand, still touching my arm. It feels weird.. but nice. There's warmth and care in the feeling. I like it.
____

[Concert End.]

We headed out, walking between the crowded doors. I looked behind and saw that both Hana and Joowon were still behind me.

After a couple minutes of trying to get out of the stadium, we walked to Hana's car. We were panting and gasping for air. We weren't even running! There was just so many fans and very little space. We all got in her car. Hana in the drivers seat and Joowon and I in the back.

"Today... was.. amazing!!"

"Agree!!" Joowon and I said in unison.

"I feel tired though and my head hurts from the loud music though.." I touched my forehead.

"We weren't even that close to the stage!"

"Still!"

"What!? But- yea whatever!"

"Stop yelling! My head hurts!"

"Then you stop yelling!" They both snap back at me. I groan and lay my head against the door.

"I hate you guys..."

"Oh come one. We know you looooove us." Joowon nudges me, giving me a cheeky smile.

I roll my eyes, "yea, ok sure. I'm going to sleep."

No one spoke after. I closed my eyes and let darkness wash over me.

----

My body begins to shake and I feel several fingers poking me.

"Jaekyung.. Wake uuupp.." I hear a familiar voice say and I flutter my eyes open. I look up and my eyes connect to Joowons.

"Heyy! You're finally up. We're at your place. So you can leave my shoulder and head over to your bed." He chuckles and I begin to blush, immediately turning away from him.

"S-sorry! I'll be going now. See you guys tomorrow." I give a quick smile to the both of them and leave the car, heading to the dorm.

I enter the dorm quietly trying not to awake anybody. I slowly head over to my room until I hear a voice behind me.

"How was the concert?" I shriek and nearly fall onto the ground until a pair of arms wrap around my waist.

"A-ah. I-it was great. Thank you for asking." I straighten myself and look at the person standing in front of me, Yugyeom. Oh sweet Jesus. I'm not ever gonna get over looking at his beautifuly formed features. I stare at him, admiring every inch of his features. A small smirk plasters on his face.

"Having fun admiring me?"

"Yea- wait, what!? U-ummm. I'm gonna go sleep now. Haha! Byeeee..." I quickly head into my room and lock the door before closing it. I hear small a chuckle slowly fading away. He's gone.

Gosh! Stupid! Stupid! I can't believe I just did that! Right in front of him too! I mean I know he's my bias but doing it in front of him is different then on Google photos! He's real! And he was right in front of me! Gosh! You idiot!

I plop onto my bed after getting dressed and removing my makeup. I stare at the ceiling, remembering every memory from today.

My eyes begin to feel heavy. I cover myself with the blanket and let the darkness consume me.
____
[A/N]
HEY GUYSSS!!! I'd like to thank each and every one of you. This book has reached around 2K reads. I can't believe it. Honestly I never thought about reaching that much, but thank you very very much. I appreciate all your love for the book. Summer is coming very very soon. So I'll be updating more. Look forward to it :))