9: Concert P.1

[DAY OF CONCERT]
Today is the day!
I awoke earlier then usual. I'm so excited to go to this concert with my best friends that I woke up earlier then usual.
I already had my clothes hanging behind the bathroom door. I headed inside the bathroom to take a shower. I did my usual routine as always. I wore a floral dress that went a little bit up my knees. I wanted to wear heels but I knew I'd be irritated so I decided to wear black and white converse. To top it all off, I put on a black hat and looked in the mirror.

"Well... damn I loook fiiiine," I said turning and swirling around in front of the mirror.
I stopped when I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I stood in front of the door and waited for a response.

"Your bestfriend, let me in giiirl," I laughed recognizing the voice and opened the door.
"Jackson! Mah man!" We both laughed and did our little handshake then laughed.

"Where you going looking all pretty and stuff?"

"Do I not look pretty everyday?" Jackson paused and stood still for awhile.
"I smell fear from you." I chuckled, staring at Jackson waiting until he moves.

"Damn it..... Jaekyung! You alwayssss look pretty. You just look extra pretty today," he gave me his big beautiful smile thinking I'd let it slip away... and I did.

"Yea sure. I'll let this pass this ONCE, only!" I rested my face and his lightened with joy. Jackson usually never thinks before he speaks. It can be good and bad at the same time, I guess. I mean, at least you know he's honest, right?

"Awwww thanks Jaekyungie! I love y-" I quickly covered his moth.

Whispering, "Jackson! JB is out there. You know he's overprotective," I uncovered his mouth.

"Right.. Sorry, I forgot he gets jealous because you get more guys then he gets girls..."

"Jackson! That is in no way true. He has like thousands of fans balling over him."

"Oooh right. Y'know, sometimes I just forget we're famous."

"I'm- ok Jackson, I think you should leave now. I still need to get ready."

"What did I do? Oh- ok. Byeee," I closed the door right after he walked out. Forgot to mention that he's not the brightest sometimes. I sat on my bed and just stared in space for a bit. I did everything I needed to do.
My phone rung and I got up and picked it up.

"Babe!" Just hearing those words I already knew who it was... my boyfriend.

"Hey sweetie! I've been waiting for you call!"

"I'm outside, honey. Come out."

"Alright," I grabbed my bag and left my room, "I'm coming out now. Bye sweet pea. Love you." I hung up and put my phone in my bag. Jaebum was laying in the living room couch with Mark.

"Jaebummie!" I walked towards him, "I'm leaving now."

He continued staring at the tv, "Where are you going?"

"To the concert, remember?"

"Oh yea. Go. Have fun. Leave."

"Thank you Jaebummi!" I turned and walked towards the door.

"Yah!.. don't call me that. It's annoying."

"Nope! Bye Mark!" He began getting up and I quickly left before he walked towards me.
I walked to the car across the street and got in.

"Hey babe! You ready!?" They began driving to pick up my other friend.

"Of course! Let's go get Joowon and then we're gonna partyyy!! And have funnn!"
If you haven't yet figured out yet, Hana was the one I was talking to on the phone. Did you think I had a real real boyfriend? Seriously!? Omg you're funny. I can never! Anyways....

We arrived at Joowon's place and waited until he came out. Hana texted him we were on our way half an hour ago. You know why? Let me tell you this... THIS GUY takes FOREVER to get ready. You thought we would be the ones to take forever NO! JOOWON IS-... okok. Enough going off track.

After 10 minutes of waiting he finally left his apartment. He looked around for the car and spotted it after a bit and walked towards it.

"Look who finally turned out to show up."

"Shut up, Hana. You know my hair is important. It has to be PERFECT or I can't go until it is." I rolled my eyes hearing that.
We all talked about random things while on our way to the stadium.

I've gotten really into the JYP artists. Especially since I live with some. I wasn't really a fan of 2PM before I started living with GOT7.
And can I say... WHAT HAVE I BEEN DOING MY WHOLE LIFE WITHOUT THEM. LIKE OMG. WHAT WAS WRONG WITH ME.
Stan 2PM guys ;))

We finally arrived and headed to the line. Thankfully the like wasn't that long. We came before it was. After a while of waiting, we finally made it inside. The venue was huge and beautiful. I wouldn't say we were close to the stage but seemed like we were. Our seats were amazing, I'm with my best friends and I'm about to see one of my favorite band. Today is a good day.
_____
[A/N]
Helloo. I'm sorry I took a long time to write a new chapter. I lost inspiration for a bit and gave myself a break. BuT! Baaaackkk. Please enjoy. Thank you!