Free - Sam x reader

Start from the beginning

I unpacked my things in the room then walked back out the door and locked it. I left the tv on so if anyone walked by they'd think I was in there. Do not disturb sign and all. I had to make this trip and I had to make it quick.

~~~~~~~Dean's POV~~~~~~

"What do you mean you can't find it?" I yelled at Cas through my cell.

"Dean, his soul does not appear to be anywhere in heaven," he growled back.

"Well, keep looking! It has to be there! Maybe he's still somewhere between!"

"Well he sure as hell ain't in heaven, dick."

"Oh, hey Gabriel. What brings your sorry ass to our humble motel?" I spat, angry. He hadn't showed his face in months. He was helping us on a case and just disappeared for no reason.

"I just thought you should know that heaven doesn't take too kindly to rapists and abusers," he smirked sarcastically.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Oh, your brother didn't tell you?," he spat with an innocent looking face. "He didn't tell you what he had been doing before (Y/N) disappeared? Because it was pretty despicable. Even for someone without a soul it was despicable. And he even continued once he had said soul back."

"You're a liar, you son of a bitch," I ground out. How dare he talk about Sammy like that? He would never do what he was suggesting.

"Oh yeah! That's right! I almost forgot. You didn't walk in on that! I did. And you know why I didn't do anything? Didn't say anything? Because (Y/N) said she was scared he would hurt her. Because (Y/N) said she was afraid that you would hurt Sammy. Or that you wouldn't believe her. And look where we are now."

I glared at the lying bastard for a few seconds before I charged at him. My brother's soul was out of his dead body in some reaper's hands, and he talks about him like this? But he zapped himself out before I could do anything. That coward.

"Cas."

I couldn't believe I was doing this. I couldn't believe I was going along with this.

"Yes, Dean?" He sighed through the cell.

"Check with Crowley."

"What–"

"Just fucking check with Crowley!"

He hung up and I slammed the cell phone into the wall. Whatever. I have like twenty.

About a day later, I got a call back on one of the other phones.

"Hello?"

"Dean."

"Cas, did you find anything?"

"I found Sam."

Dammit.

"Cas, why would he be in– you don't think he made a deal, did he?"

"No. He did not."

"Castiel," I growled, angry again. "What aren't you telling me?"

"Dean, he earned his way here."

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Your brother did some pretty horrible things."

"Well, we've all killed some people, Cas. And it shouldn't matter what he did without his soul. That was off the record."

"No, Dean. You don't understand. Sam–He–"

"What?"

"He forced himself on (Y/N). Repeatedly. He hit her. He abused her."

"Sammy wouldn't do that," I pleaded. Cas couldn't believe that Sammy would do this. It just wasn't like him. He just couldn't.

"Then I guess you don't know your brother."

~~~~~~ Your POV ~~~~~~

"Crowley."

"Oh look, it's Moose's little pet. What brings you to my domain?" He asked with his usual devilish smirk.

"I want to make a deal."

"Oh really? Do the Winchesters know what you're about to do? Well, I should say Winchester. I already have one of their souls."

"Wait," I stopped him, suddenly apprehensive. "W-which one?"

"Oh, you didn't know? Your moose of course."

This stopped me cold. I didn't need to do this if Sam was out of the picture, but it still felt wrong to me.

"Please tell me he didn't look for me."

"Oh darling, that's the sole deal he risked it all for." His smirk was beginning to make me angry.

"You bitch," I growled. "How could you let him keep finding me? Did he see me that night? Is that why he bit it so soon?"

I knew Sam had caught up with me at one point. Just to keep him away, I grabbed a random guy in that diner and started making out with him. Sam had to have seen.

"Appears to be, darling. Now, being the businessman I am, let's get back to that deal."

"You know what, it's fine. Everything worked out after all," I rushed, trying to turn back to my car. Crossroads deals were always going to get me in trouble.

"(Y/N)," he growled, grabbing my wrist. "I think I know your problem. Looks like someone has an unwanted bun in the oven."

"Crowley–"

"Oh, hold on. Looks like doggy's not the only one pulling at my strings tonight. Be right back, love."

With that he disappeared, probably to meet with Dean, now that I know Sam is in hell.

"Why do I always get myself into these messes," I cried out into the night. I fell onto my knees on the gravel. Looks like I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2 coming soon babes.