daddy issues

4278 Words

____________________

Yes, 2 months has successfully passed by and I was still somehow still alive after everything that happened.

Harry and I were still together and I've grown absolutely crazy about this man.

I've also hung out with Gemma more since Isabelle and Charlotte were practically inseparable at this point. She managed to become a close friend to Catherine and I.

Speaking of Catherine, the biggest news of all involved her.

Catherine finding herself a boyfriend who was normal, was big for everyone, especially herself.

Halloween was on Tuesday and Catherine forced me to go out with her to get costumes for the party we were planning to go to. She looked through the racks for us and I dully trailed my fingers along the racks while examining the cheesy decorations all over the store.

"Vampire nurse?" I spitballed and Catherine thought for a second, she stopped searching the racks before turning to me.

"Maybe."

I grinned to myself and continued searching through the racks with her until I found a random princess Jasmine costume. I showed Catherine and dragged her to the dressing room before changing. It barely covered my body, but this was a dream come true.

"Wow, you look hot," Catherine was shocked by my choice in the outfit, but she approved since she wanted us to get 'sexy' costumes this year. I changed back into my regular clothing before purchasing the outfit and leaving the store.

Catherine managed to find a cute mermaid costume and I knew she was going to be able to pull it off, like everything else she owns.

We got a small quick meal from mall for lunch and quickly ate all of it since I had to be at my internship in an hour. My mom's friend, or auntie as I say, has been helping me around for a couple weeks now. I've grown more accustomed to the work atmosphere and assisted her with almost all her tasks, which made me feel more confident about my future.

It wasn't the easiest, but no job typically is.

Harry and I became slightly busy with our lives, but we managed to make time for each other no matter what. If anything, knowing that we had only limited times to see each other made each moment more intimate and special to us.

My family being the drama vultures they are, almost immediately found out about Harry and I. They kept asking to meet the man of life and one of my uncles even asked if Harry could lend him money to open his electronic store business.

Harry was finally going to meet my father and his side of the family this weekend, which made me extremely nervous and like everything was getting slightly rushed. He hasn't met my mother's family yet since a majority of them lived in England, but they kept trying to push me to get tickets since Harry was 'rich enough to buy them for us'.

I never had the best relationship with my father, I wouldn't say I have 'daddy issues', but my dad was one of the last people I'd want to be with. My uncle was probably the closest I had to a father figure during my youth and I was profoundly grateful for all he's ever done for me and my brother while we were young.