laced up

4318 Words

____________________

I had no idea what to wear to the party Harry was taking me to. I texted him and sent him a couple pictures of outfits I could wear and he finally agreed to one.

I already had my hair and makeup done and I just stood in the middle of my room staring at my phone screen for no reason. I was just in a strapless white bra and matching thong when Harry barged in and gave him an annoyed look before chucking a pillow at his face.

He dodged it before knocking me onto the bed and began wrestling me. I rolled us over and straddled his lap before pointing my finger at him in a disapproving manner.

"We don't have time for this, we have to go before we're late."

I got off his lap before sliding on my white halter crop top and long skirt.

"I don't think he'll mind," Harry began kissing up the side of my neck while his hands played with the slit of my skirt. I ignored him and checked over my appearance once more before deciding I looked fine enough. I had a temporary small bandage over my nose just for the night because I didn't want to look absolutely ridiculous.

"Harry let's go," I pulled away from him while laughing just as his hands reached my bare abdomen.

Catherine came out of her room in a black off shoulder jumpsuit just as we came out my room and I dropped my purse as I admired my beautiful bronze best friend.

When Harry was driving me home this morning from my last minute doctor's appointment concerning my nose and concussion, he asked me to invite Catherine to the party since it would be probably one of the last times we would be able to go out before school began and we become busy.

"That's my best friend right there!" I began gassing her up as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Yes girl, fucking own it!" I began hollering and Harry picked up my bag as I continued hyping up my girl and following her to the door.

I kept complimenting her until we got to the car and Chris opened the back door for us. We got in and Chris immediately handed me the aux cord when he sat down in the driver's seat.

I hit shuffle on my playlist, and Backstreet Boys came on before we all became quiet.

"Backstreet's back, alright!" We all suddenly sang before chanting the rest of the lyrics and dancing.

"Am I sexual?" I sang off key before everyone echoed the 'yeah' just as I turned to Harry who was clearly into the song and was having fun.

I continued playing 90's hits for the rest of the ride until we reached the crowded club. Harry got out first before he helped Catherine and I out, he intertwined our fingers as reporters and paparazzi around us began flashing their cameras and yelling out at Harry about us.

"Are you ready to get fucked up?" I subtly whispered into Catherine's and she laughed before nodding as we finally got inside the building.

The place was crowded with A-listers and music was blaring throughout the dark room. Lights were flashing all around and I definitely knew I was going to get a headache tonight.