all talk

5067 Words

____________________

"I'm going to punish you, naughty girl."

"No you ain't, you fool," I shoved at his chest and released my hands from his grip before moving back to my previous spot on the couch. I changed the channel to the Food Network and watched Iron Chef while Harry sat next to me, clearly sexually frustrated and annoyed by me.

Harry remained quiet for a while as I watched the show intently. I grabbed an ice pack and continued icing my face, which was still slightly sore. Eventually, Catherine came home with Charlotte and we all sat in the living room.

"So is there a reason why you aren't wearing clothes, Grace?" Catherine abruptly brought up and looked between Harry and I.

"Nope, I was just hot," I smacked my lips together and slowly turned to Harry who was glaring at me with a locked jawline. She clearly knew I was lying since our apartment had air conditioning and it was on right now.

"Now, is there a reason why Harry has a hard on?"

"U-uh..." Harry awkwardly coughed and tried to cover himself up with a pillow on the couch, but Catherine and I were both laughing as Charlotte stared at the kid's program on the television.

"I'm gonna go change then make lunch for us," I excused myself and purposefully stretched my limbs in front of Harry before going to change into some clothes. I headed to the kitchen in a pair of leggings and an old Rolling Stones shirt that belonged to my uncle.

I began to make Mac and cheese for everyone because we had nothing else since Catherine and I both forgot to go grocery shopping.

"I'm sorry," Harry's husky voice numbed into my ear, his arms wrapped around my waist as he rested his chin on my shoulder. He slowly swayed our bodies back and forth as I continued cooking. He showered light kisses all around my face and I slowly gave in.

"Fine, but next time you try to pay for me I'm going to actually beat your ass in public," I turned the heat low on the stove before turning to give Harry a kiss. We maintained a slow and steady rhythm until Charlotte came in and started tugging on my shirt.

Harry and I jumped apart and she kept questioning what we were doing.

"My nose was hurting so Mr. Styles was helping me," I bent down to her height and explained slowly to her as I pointed to Harry who waved and crouched down to the same level as me.

Harry took Charlotte to the living room just as the food finished cooking, I placed equal portions in bowls for the 4 of us before bringing them to the living room.

I sat next to Harry while Charlotte sat on the floor in front of the television ad Catherine sat on the couch adjacent to us.

We all talked about classes starting soon and it began to hit me that this was our last year until we graduated and were done with school forever.

Harry left around 5 and said that he'd see me tomorrow with the girls. I made sure no one could see us as I kissed him goodbye and shut the door behind him.

For the rest of the night we played Wii bowling because Catherine and I were too lazy to go to an actual bowling alley. Charlotte fell asleep just after eating a slice of the pizza we ordered and I put her to sleep in my bed for the night.