Chapter 12---GOIN' UP, ON A TUESDAY

----EDITED----

This pic describes me and all y'all other fan girls ^^^^^

Skyla's POV

Me and Emily Did nothing all day. We just watched movies and napped.

"Time to get ready" she says in a singing voice. I smirk "Wait what am I gonna wear"

"'I'm gonna pick it out" she jumps up and runs into my closet. "Ok, ill let my mom know were gonna be out"

"My mom says its fine as long as we come home before its daylight" I chuckled. "Sometimes, I think she doesn't give a shit about me since we moved" I told Emily. No, literally. I used to have a strict curfew and shit but now my mom just acts like I'm just some girl she adopted. I'm not going to even get in with my dad....I just think of him as a sperm donor but no one knows what he has done to me. Only my ex, but he broke that trust with me a long time ago. I can't tell anyone, especially now since I'm know as Cameron's sister.

"Yeah, I agree, she's changed" Emily mumbles bringing me a black dress. I gasped.

Em gave me a confused look. "I think its short" I say.

Emily pouts "Pleassseee, come on, it will be fine Skyyyy" She begs

I huff "Fine, but *hold's up index finger*Only for you"

"I'm gonna do my hair and then makeup then I will do yours". I just nod in response

*****A/N~~ Guys, I don't like to say this, but any picture I post, I don't care what it is, just imagine it being the girls. Or you and your best friend. I hate picking photos that don't look similar to the characters, but I pick the closest one. But the girl with the White dress actually kind of looks like Sierra, Cam's sister in real life *****

 But the girl with the White dress actually kind of looks like Sierra, Cam's sister in real life *****

White Dress: Skyla Black Dress: Emily

"A-a-are you sure" I stuttered while I walk out of the bathroom. Emily's mouth drops. "Whoa, chika, your drop dead gorgeous, no lie". I could feel my cheeks heat up "Thanks". She nods her head "Picture time".

We took many selfies. We walk down the stairs laughing. "Hey Cam, Do you mind taking a photo of us" I glance up and see Jack looking at me like I was from the Walking Dead or something. "Sure" he says slowly.

I post it on Instagram with a caption "Ladies Night".

"Where are you guys going" Cam asked. "I'm taking Sky here out" Emily speaks up. "Well you both look beautiful" Cameron says. "Thanks" We both say and walk out the door.

"Did you see the way that dude was looking at you" Emily ask while getting in the drivers seat. "Who Jack?" "Yes silly, he stared at you like you were a goddess" She giggles. "He-looked like-he- has never seen-a-girl-in-a dress" I say in between laughs. When we arrived at a stop light, Em plugged her phone into the Aux cord and played "Cant hold us" by Macklemore. This was a song we both knew, when the light turned green we both got looks from other drivers because of us rapping and hand movements.

I was too into the song to know that we arrived at the place. Emily shut off the car and I pouted "I wasn't finished" "Skyla, we are here" She said. I noticed that we were at a Party. "No, no, no" I said buckling up "Lets go home, we cant get in anyways". I glance at Emily and saw a smirk on her face. She searched through the glove box for a minute "Ah-ha, here you go" she handed me a fake I.D. My jaw fell open "What the Hell Emily....I never knew you were this bad when you told me you were" I giggled. "So is that a yes" She pleaded. I sighed "Fine".

"Yay-yay-yay-" She squealed and pulled me into the line. "I.D.'s please" the security Guard asked. "Here" She said handing hers and I showed mine. "ok" he mumbled and we walked in.

It was dark with flashing lights and loud music with people dancing to the beat. "Whats first" She asked. "Drinks". She took my hand to and dragged me to the bar. I asked for a simple beer and Emily ordered a drink. I tried it and it was strong, but good. So I changed my drink to that. I chugged it down and followed Emily onto the dance floor.

Girls were twerking on guys. Some were screaming the lyrics, some were getting into the song. Me and Emily just grinded and danced with each other. I walked towards the bar and ordered the same drink from last time but asked for extra vodka this time. "Break up or.." The bartender asked. He looked like 21 maybe younger, with green eyes brown hair, with a slight tan. I giggled "Nope, just spending time with my bff" I said feeling the first drink kick in. "Oh, well most girls or guys ask for extra vodka after a break up" he chuckles. "I got no time for boys" I slurred while sipping on my drink. "Slow down" He laughed. "I'm good" I walked away with my drink on the floor dancing with Em.

"Whoa, round two already" she asked. "Yup, I gotta get drunk my first time drinking" I whispered in her ear. "That's not always a good out come" Emily pulled me off the dance floor. "Come on we came here for a reason Em" I said feeling a buzz. "ok, Alright, lets get wasted" She shouted. Emily ordered another drink and finished it out on the dance floor with me.

"Lets do shotssssss" Emily mumbled in my ear. I nodded my head with excitement "Can we have two shots pleasbe" Emily slurred. The bartender nodded and gave us two shots and we chugged them down. The burning stung but felt good. "Tow morr" I slurred. We stayed there and took more shots. I could already feel like a whole different person.

Me and Emily went onto the dance floor after drinking what felt like the whole bar. Booty me down came on. Me and Em started to shake our hips to the beat. I usually don't dance like this but since im drunk, imma do what I do best. I felt a guy come behind me and start grinding with me. "My name is Nate" he whispered in my ear "Im Skla" I said. He gave me a confused look "Your wasted, hu" I hear him ask, "uh hu" I hum. I glanced at Em and noticed she was dancing with a boy too. They looked around 19 maybe 20. I started to continue moving my hips and twerking while he held me on my waist.

I headed off of the dance floor to find a bathroom. That's all I remember.

******LATER THAT NIGHT ******

TW TW TW TW

Emily's POV

Me and Skyla both had boys grinding with us. We were both big time wasted. I looked away for a few and when I looked back at Sky she was gone. I've drank before so I'm not as bad as Skyla. I had to go find her. I was wobbling back and fourth looking for her. I found her like 20 minutes later making out with the same guy. the guy was on top of her and inside already, while she was blacked out. I gasped at the sight of him taking advantage of her. I walked up and shoved him until he fell off of her. I tried my best to punch him until a guard interfered. I got her dressed and Tried to carry her.

Skyla was in and out of consciousness in the taxi the bartender called for us. I could barley speak so I'm lucky he understood what I was trying to say. I had us go back to Skyla's place hoping her parents were in bed. It was around 3:00 when we made it in the house. We both looked like shit, and yet we both were stumbling into the house looking like mutha fckn zombies. We both had troubles keeping quiet. We both crashed on her bed.

-

-

-

-

-

-

~So, guys, I promised a chapter, and I have it finished. Do you guys like the wild side of Skyla and Em, or not.

~I'm hoping that I can update tomorrow.

~Peace out babeeeessssss

-Paige :)