Chapter 11---EMILY

----EDITED----

Skylas POV:

I looked up to see Emily, My best-friend From my old town.

"Sky" she breathed out as she jumped into my arms, causing my to fall onto the ground.

Once we were both done crying she layed down and I wrapped my arms around her. Cameron took a photo and tweeted it

(A/N; that's a henna tattoo, not a real one, lmao)

@camerondalls

Glad to see these two reunited again @Skyla02 @Emilyyy

"I missed you so so so much Em" I say while standing up. "I missed you more Sky"

"I have the little munchkins with me, so lets go home" I help her up. She puts her arm around my neck while we walk back to the car. "I call shotgunnnnnn" Em yells at Cameron.

He groans while getting into the back seat. "We gotta get the kids home then we can go swimming in the pool, you up to that?" I ask/say to Emily

"Hell yeah, im down" She says "Count me in too" Cameron cheers

I nod my head at him

~~~~~~~~~~~SKIPPING RIDE HOME~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I pull into the drive way and park the car. I walk out. Jasmine and Daxton who were already awake, following me into the house. "Wanna watch some TV Kiddos" I chirp

"Yeah" Jaz says "Mhhh, whatever" Dax mumbles. "What was that Dax?" I question

"Yeah" He rubs his eyes. "That's what I thought" I raised my brows.

"SKYLLLAAAAA GET YO NAPPY BOOTY UP HERE" Emily yelled from the top of the stair case. I laugh at her "Hold up, hold up, hold up" I say Jogging up the stairs. She throws me a bathing suite while she is putting on one.

"Skyla Cheyenne Dallas" Emily gasped. "What??" I look up at her while sliding the bottoms on

"What the fuck did you do" she starts to raise her voice pointing to my hip. "Uh..I-I" I was lost for words, I cannot lie to her. "You harmed yourself, didn't you" she mumbles. I stood still, tears streaming down my face. "Didn't you?" she asked again. "Sky, Didn't you" She yelled shaking me. I looked up at here "Yes" I breathed, slowly sitting on the ground.

She stormed out the door, leaving the door open, and me on the floor. After a few minutes Cameron walked in. He keeled down beside me. "whats wrong" he asked. "Nothing Cameron, leave me alone" I say. "No there-" I cut him off "Just go".

After he left I went to go find Emily. She was sitting by the edge of the pool sticking her feet in the water. I sat next to her. "I'm sorry" I spoke up, killing the silence that was in the air.