Chapter 5---FAN GIRL

----EDITED----

SKYLA'S POV:

I woke up on the couch in the middle of the night. I slowly walked back up into my room and threw myself down on my bed. I looked at my phone and saw that I had a text from my mom

Skyla, Your cousin Carolyn will pick you up tomorrow for school shopping and anything else you need. I'm sorry I cant take you. We wont be back for a few other days. I'm sorry. We love you ~Mom n Dad 

I let out a sigh, and just fell back asleep

-

-

-

The next day

I woke up and took a shower. I was singing too. I finished getting dressed so I walked down stairs to wait for Carolyn. When I went into the kitchen I was shocked when I saw Jack(G) standing there by the island with a smirk on his face. "What"? I asked nervously "I heard you singing, and you have some skills *pause* especially when you were singing my part" Jack smiled "What, oh god no, shut up. I wasn't even trying" I said back at him. "Oh really? It sure did seem like you were trying when you were raping" G said. I cleared my throat "Anyways, who even let you in" I asked. "Oh your door was just unlocked so I helped myself". "why are you even here" I say in a joking way

"Well, I told you I was gonna bring you chipotle after me and your brother hung out" "oh,well where is Cam" I asked. "Cameron went out to do some shopping for school." Jack said "wow, shopping by himself" I sarcastically say while grabbing my food. I glance down at my food and give it a weird look. I let out a sigh and put in the refrigerator. "Why'd you do that? I thought you were starving?" G asked...."Oh, I....I'm just about to go with my cousin to go school shopipng" I say. "Well, cant you eat it on your way?" Jack asked. I looked at him and then narrowed my eyes "Uhh...*pause* no I cannot...I'm not that hungry" I glance at him while walking into the living room.

*Bzzzz Bzzzz...Bzzzz Bzzzz* I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket I grab it and look at the caller I.D *CareBear* I pick it up. "Hey girl" Carolyn says. "Hey Carebear" I say back. "I'm about 2...maybe 3 minutes away babe" Carolyn says. "Oh alright, Ill be inside so just honk your horn, k" I say while I look up and I see Jack, he looks a little upset "Alright see yah!" Carolyn says as she hangs up. "Jack, that was my cousin, she will be here in like 3 minutes" I say "Oh, ok" He says still looking upset, but I try to brush it off. I walk towards the door but I stop and pause for a second "Cameron should be here soon, but if not....feel free to chill here" I say "Thanks, see yah later" G says "C yah" I respond.

I lean against the front door and wait on Carolyn. I click on the app "twitter" and see a follow request from Jack G, and Jack J. I accept both of them and look up just in time to watch Carolyn pull up. I hop into the passenger side and smile at her. "hey sista" I say in a exiting tone. "Hey, hey, hey, hey" She replies. We both awkwardly hug each other inside the car and she asks "So...where to first" I sit back and think about it as she pulls out of the drive way "Oh, oh, oh Forever 21" I say (AKA, my Fav store as of right now :)) "Alrighty" she says. I turn on the radio and think of Jack (G). I go to text him---Hey Homie G, why did you look upset after I left the kitchen?. I hit send and locked my phone. I quickly shoved it in my purse as me and Carolyn catch up of stuff.

-skipping car ride to Forever 21-

Jack G's POV:

I sat down on the couch in Skyla's living room. I turned on the T.v and looked at my phone as it lit up with a new message notification from Skyla. It said "Hey Homie G, why did you look so upset after I left the kitchen?". I didn't know how to respond to that. I opened the message and looked at my key bored I began to think that maybe she was just nervous to eat in front of me. Or maybe she was exited to go shopping. But the way she gave her food a look, it looked like she was disgusted by the food. But that's her favorite fast food I thought.