Chapter---23 My Clique

(A/N --I realized I should've labeled this chapter the school since it is the first day at school, but oh well. :)

SKYLA'S POV:

I wake up to the sound of my alarm going off. I look at the clock, 5:30. Damn. I sighed and rubbed my eyes.

I decided to take a shower. I dried off and put on a black skirt, a Five seconds of summer cut off T, and my black converse. I also had some fish net leggings on. I sighed while looking in the mirror. I went through my makeup and find the concealer and powder, then applied some over the bruise on my neck.

I did a little bit of heavy makeup and then curled my hair in very loose curls. I pinned up some of my hair. When I was done it was 6:30. I then sat on my bed and scrolled through social media. I looked at the time and it was 7:15. I grabbed my book bag and then walked down stairs.

I went into the kitchen, grabbed an apple and sat on the couch. My mom came in.

"Can you take the kid's to school?" she questioned

"I can't, I'm sorry. Jack is picking me up, but we can pick them up from school...Is that okay" I told her

"Yeah, I'll have Cam take them I guess" She said.

"Okay, I'm sorry" I reminded her

"No, it's okay. I'm just stressed"

"Because of Dad" I asked

"That, and work." she sighed

"Oh" was all I said. I was interrupted by Jack Calling me.

Jack: Hey baby, I'm about to head your way

Me: Okay, drive safe. I love you

Jack: I love more

I smiled as I hung up. I noticed my mom left to the kitchen so I walked in there. "Jack is on his way to pick me up" I tell her

"Okay Honey, I love you"

"I love you too!" I hollered walking towards the door.

I sat on the porch waiting for Jack. Cameron and the kids walked out and I said my goodbyes and I love you's to them before they left. About ten minutes after they left, Jack pulled up and I hopped into his car. I gave him a kiss then buckled up. He grabbed my hand as he pulled out of my drive way.

"So are you ready" he asked me.

"I'm ready as I'll ever be" I sarcastically say with a laugh

"Oh, you'll be okay. Besides I'm one call away if you need me babe" he glanced at me

"Sir, Keep your eyes on the rode" I spoke

"Well, sorry ma'am, You're just so distracting" he laughs which causes me to laugh and blush.

"Thank you" I giggle.

About twenty minutes later, we arrived at Westside High School. I sighed as we arrived and anxiously played with my hands. Jack looked at me and got out then ran to my side and opened my door. I quickly shook my head no.

"Babe, it's okay" He said grabbing my hands

" I know, it's just that no one knows that we are together, the are only assuming" I sighed

He gently pulls me out of his car and takes my hand. I watch as he shoves his key in his pocket on his right side. He holds my hand and we slowly walk into the school.