CHAPTER 19---FAMOUS

----EDITED----

SKYLA'S POV:

I wake up to Emily screaming at me through the phone. I tell her about changing Jack's contact name and how we texted last night. I was so nervous to see him. Emily and I hung up our phone call around 8:30AM. I decided to text Jack and wait for a reply while I ate my breakfast the nurse brought in.

Me: Good morning Love, I can't wait to see you!

Him💞: Morning. See you @10.

I sigh at his text. He seemed upset, but I decided to leave it be and got dressed.

JACK'S POV:

I wake up to Cameron pushing me off the bed and doing a smack cam for vine. I sighed in frustration and headed to the bathroom to wipe my face off. I threw on my rolling stones T-shirt and a pair of black jeans. I slid my feet into my vans and walked out of the bathroom. I joined Cameron downstairs shortly after for breakfast. My phone buzzed and it was Skyla

My girl❤: Good Morning Love, I Can't wait to see you!

I quickly texted her back then shove my phone in my pocket

me: Morning. See you @10.

I felt bad for dry texting her but Cameron pissed me off. It was already 9 and I wanted to stop to get Skyla a stuffed animal.

"Hey Cam, don't you think we should bring Skyla some clothes or something. I mean, I don't think she has had anyone bring her anything like that." I ask

"Yeah, sure. I'll grab her some stuff and you can meet me in the car" He nods at me

Cameron's mom comes around the corner

"Where are you guys going" she asked. I start to blush a little. "Uh- I- We are going to see Skyla"

She smiles in amusement "Do you guys mind taking the kids? I have to head to work and won't be back till late"

Cameron nods "are they ready? We have to literally head out now" he sighs

"yes dear" she says placing a kiss on his forehead

The kids come running from around the corner just as we finished talking and I guided them to Cameron's Car. I buckled them up then went to the passenger side and sat down. I then proceeded to turn on the car and switch it to our station that we always listen to.

SKYLA'S POV:

After I got dressed I was flipping through channels when I saw my face on one of them. I noticed it was the News Channel. I gasped. They knew. They knew where I was and that Jack and I are a thing. I wasn't prepared. I started crying. I hear a knock at the door and switched the TV off and ran towards the bathroom.

"Skylaaaa" I hear Cameron yell

"Uh- I'm in here, I'll be out in a second" I try to yell while holding back tears. I throw my hand over my mouth and try to catch my breath. I splash water on my face, wipe it and then slowly turn the door knob to open the door. I get body slammed by two little kids.

I open my eyes "Oh my!! Jasmine and Daxton" I yell grabbing them in for a tight hug. "I missed you guys so much!" I grab their hands.

"We missed you too" they say at the same time

I take one glance in the mirror. My eyes are a bit puffy and my eyes are red. I sigh and walk to the bed trying to cover my face.

"Hey there" Jack says. I blush and turn around. I can see a surprised look on his face. "What do I look that bad?" I question in a laughter way. "No, What! No, it's just. Never mind" He says pulling me in for a hug. I take a deep breath and try not to fall apart. I focus on his smell. I always loved the smell of him. We release and then I go hug and say Hi to Cameron.