CHAPTER 25 - - - -MAGCON

SKYLA'S POV:

June 6th

I started to get used to waking up to Jack. It was an amazing feeling. I wish It was like this everyday, especially on days when we have school.

Todays first stop is San Diego, California.

I sigh and roll over to face Jack. I smile while looking at his sleeping face. I start to poke it until he groans. I wake him up eventually, and tell him to get up. Our first show is today.

I went into the bathroom of our room that we shared and took a shower. I put on black skinny jeans and Cameron's merch shirt. I had on my black boots and dried my hair. I put on light makeup and waited on Jack. I sat on the edge of our bed and crossed my legs and got on my phone.

Jack came out all dressed and ready. He took my hand.

"Come mere, I got someone you should meet" He said dragging me to room 315

He knocked and a curly red-headed girl opened the door.

"Hiya Jack" she said in a chirpy tune.

"Hey Mo" Jack said.

"This is my girlfriend, Skyla, Skyla this is Mahogany Lox, she is a part of our group. She's a great DJ" Jack said rubbing my back .

"Hey" I soft smiled at her

"hey girl" She smiled back at me.

Her and Jack carried on a conversation and I just listened in, being to shy to talk with them. My stomach started to feel funny and make me nauseous.

"I'll be right back" I told Jack while quickly jogging into our room and running straight for the bathroom. I lunged straight for the toilet as I threw up. After throwing up for what seemed forever, I closed the lid, flushed it and sat on top. I assumed it was from being super anxious for the meet and greet.

When I walked out of the bathroom, I find Jack sitting on our bed watching TV.

"Hey, are you okay" he asked me while pulling me onto his lap.

"Yeah, just nauseous from anxiety" I said picking at my hands

Mhhh he hummed "Lets go get some food. That should help" he said pulling me up

I nodded my head and we walked onto the elevator

We went down to the lobby and then the cafeteria area. I decided to stick to some fruits being that I didn't want to eat in the first place. Jack threw a bunch of stuff onto his plate. We sat down in a quiet area and made small talk while eating. Later everyone else joined us. Mahogany brought over coffee and it made my stomach twist again. I excused myself from the table and went to the bathroom to throw up again.

I sighed and looked into the mirror. I washed my mouth out with water, threw in a piece of gum and joined the others at the table. I joined in on the fun even though I felt sick to my stomach.

We walked onto the stage where everyone would be singing and doing whatever else they wanted.

-----SKIPPING-----

I was sitting back stage watching everyone sing and dance. I didn't feel well so I told everyone I wanted to sit out. I spent most of my time feeling sick or getting sick. I couldn't tell if It was a small bug or just my anxiety. I ended up making my way to a security guard and asking him to walk me to the cab I called. I arrived at the hotel and thanked the driver. I know how hard it is to drive through fans and shit.