"I don't know. It must be jet lag!" his body losing the stillness. He rubbed his face in exhaustion. Pushing himself off the door he turned to open it. There was no one in sight just blank space. Far at the end or the corridor was a maid with her cart. But it doesn't look like she knocked the door. Roman finally turned to slam the door shut, when something caught his eyes.

Under that maid cart he saw something moving. He steps out of the room to get a closer look and saw it move again.

"Oi," he yelled,picking his speed to get to that made but before he could reach her, a man in black rolled out from bellow her cart making the lady screamed. The guy pushed the lady aside he shot the women killing her right there and then, he pulled his gun out aiming at Roman.

Just at the same moment Alex came running out to know what happened  and saw Roman was taking steady step back. The guy in black smirked. His upper face was covered, just the half of it visible through his mask. Roman took another step back. He was almost at the door. He thought to turn but the moment he took another step he saw the guy finger press the trigger.

"Alex duck" He screamed Pushing Alex inside with his weight pulling the door with his finger. Bullets went flying making wholes in door. They both crawled on the other end of the room.

"What the fu*k" Alex roared. "Roman who the heck was that?" The both were still on the ground beside their bed. Alex pulled his duffel bag from under it. zipping it open he pulled his own gun out.

"Oh, He was my grandpa from ninth life" Roman screamed back, Alex stopped from snapping his gun magazine. He looked back at Roman who was shielding himself behind his dresser loading is own gun.

"What?"? He snapped.

"How the fu*k would I know who that guy is? He came rolling out from under that cart! why don't you go and ask him yourself?" He Barked back. Slowly making his way back at the door. The door was almost tattered with somewhere fifteen bullets whole in it. It was ready to fall.

It seems like no one was on this floor or if there was anyone. They were smart enough not to come out. Alex crawled behind roman and took his stand on the left side of the door, Roman did the same. Taking his place on the right ride so that when the door open Alex can give roman cover.

The both nodded at each other. "One the count of three" Alex said.

Roman agreed. Alex raised his first finger. Then the second, however before he can raise his third finger Roman pulled the door open.

Roman ran out taking his shield at the edge of the corridor leaving Alex completely bare and in sight of the shooter. Bullet came flying Alex way which he dodges it by just an inch saving his arse.

"You idiot I said at count of three not two"He screeched at Roman. He rolled on himself and took his shield behind that room service cart. From the way, the bullets were shot it seems like, there were more than just one guy.

Roman peered from his corner trying to see where they were. On the other end Alex discretely pushed the cart so he can find a better hide and was also trying to not get shot in the cross fire. Alex was next to a room so he pushed the door hopping it would open and it did. He crawled inside coming face to face with a elderly looking women. She has herself cocooned on the bed shivering and mumbling god's name. she felt Alex presence. her face paled when she looked up to find him in front of her holding her gun.

She was about to scream when Alex jumped on the bed and cover her mouth with his hand.

"Shhhh old lady I am not here to hurt you, just don't scream ok!" He mumbled. The women looked more scared then she was before. She hesitantly shook her head in agreement and bit her lips when Alex removed his hand.

"Where is the emergency exit?" He questioned looking left to right. The women pointed to the left window. Alex help her off the bed and pushed her in a closet.

"Listen don't scream. You will be safe here." The women hands were shaking bad in fear. Alex gave her the phone from her dresser and asked to call police in few minutes.

After closing the closet door and the women inside it. He turned to the window. Pulling the curtain aside he saw some other people coming in the hotel. He can hear the screaming from the other end and knew Roman must have crawled out of the hiding. He must hurry or his friend would lose his life.

With that thought he pushed the widow up step out tucking his gun behind himself he looks down. They were at fifteenth floor so if he takes one wrong step he would be a gonner.

He slowly made his way to the next window. He cursed when there was a space beneath his feet became less then few centimeters. He almost slipped while trying to pass the pillar part but caught his balance in time. He sighs in frustration. His grip was slippery and he know, the only option to get to the other window was to jump. The distance was somewhat ten feet and the drop was deadly, so one way or other he must jump and make it to other end,or it will be him on the floor lying in his own blood.

Sweat drop from his head in exhaustion. 'Ok let's do it' he said to himself and jumped. A feeling of terror shook him bad when he saw that he won't make it, his hands missed the railings by a centime and he fell. His hands reach out to grab something and in time they contacted the railing of thirteenth floor.

Alex caught it with both hands and pulled himself up. Taking a moment, he observed that if he stands on the railing and jump he can grab the sealing gap to the next floor. He stood up to the railing and jumped and grabbed the gap and pulled himself up. When safe to go to next he repeated his action and was successfully able to get to the fifteenth-floor window.

Pushing the seal of the window he jumped inside and made his way to the door. He knows that this door was on the end of the corridor of their room and right next to elevator. So, if he walks out he will be right behind the both shooters.

The only problem was if roman was in safe zone or not. The only way to find that out was looking out of the peep whole. He saw both the guy's head through the peep whole one was hiding behind the huge flower pot and other was hiding behind a women statue. Then he saw Roman head peering out of the same place he was before.

Alex took a moment to thank the god, That roman has not came out of his hiding like he thought he did earlier. he looked find enough to Alex, But This thrill has gone too far and too long.

Alex clicked his gun and pulled out the magazine to see he one has three bullets left. Less but not too less. He can get both the guys with this.

So slowly positioning himself against the door he turned the door knob. Both the shooter didn't see him behind the, and in a second he pulled the trigger getting both down, dead.

He checked to see if there were any more but find non. He felt roman coming behind him and turned.

"I thought you left me here by myself." Roman mumbled catching Alex in a wired hug. "I am glad you came back or else I would have been dead." He joked pointing to his empty gun.

They both looked around seeing the mess they have made, when police came barging in.

FBI drop the weapon, raise your hand above your head where we can see Them." Both Alex and Roman looked at each other and groaned.

Drooping their guns both got down on their knees, two officers came forward trapping their hands in cuff.

Roman glared Alex "Why? did I agree to come with you Alex why?"

***********************************************************************************************

Here you go guys. I know i am not too good at writing thrillers and fighting past but i hope i did a bit of justice to this.

If You like this chapter do leave comments down bellow also do click the <star> as a like as it promote me to write next chapter for you guys.

Also if you are not already known about this i do weekly #NoMakeupmonday on my Instagram and i highly encourage You all to come and join me there. it will be lovely to see you all around.

to do so just tag me in your pick my user name is katejonas18 same as my wattpad. Also do spread the words on the book. 

I love all my lovely bunnies. Have a great day.

Love ya :)