Chapter Twenty-one/ Fluffy

Hey fluffy i got a new cat. Holy SHIT that's awesome, did ya name him?

His name is bruno meowstach,fluffy

Sorry if curseing hurts you agian.

______--------_______------________--------

**Leo's POV** (The Next Morning)

I had barley opened my eyes, and Nico was already right in front of my face.

"Shit," I said, trying to push him away from the bed. "Whatcha doing here?"

"I don't know actuly." he answered. I quickly found my Charizard boxers. I pulled them on.

"It was a dare wasn't it?" I asked in a calm tone. I waddled out of the room, I was really sore. Nico chuckled behind me. "Oh shut up." I said no longer calm.

"Yep," he said trying to not laugh as I kept waddleing to my couch.

"Percy?" I asked. He just bit his pointer finger, and nodded.

"Leo?" mummbled the bedroom door in a raspy voice.

"Yes doorsmoker lady?" I asked.

"Who you talking to?" it asked agian.

"Nico." I replied. I herd some bumps and shuffling. Then a very tired Katlyn waddled out, wearing a soft green blanket as a cloak thing. She shuffled to the kitchen. NIco was on the floor laughing his ass off. I glared at him and got up and waddled to the kitchen myself. "You making some coffee?" I asked the lump of seeweed. It's top half bounced up and down. I pulled down it's hood, to reveal a mess of mouse colored hair. It protested by saying

"Put that back up, it's cold." I laughed and put the hood back up. Katlyn turned around and peckked me on the cheek. "Thanks." she said taking her cup of coffee from my new Keurig maker.

"I've got tacos!" yelled my sister, in he other room. Nico just kept laughing. I herd Kitty grunt in frustion, and walk into my bedroom. She screamed as she walked in. "LEO! WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"The real quetion is who did I do?" I said cheekily and smiled at my lump of seaweed. She stormed and took a breath, I stoped her. "Befor you say anything this is my life not yours." I said. She shut her mouth.

"I brought tacos." she mummbled under her breath.

"Why again?" I asked.

"Le, it's noon." said Katlyn. I was shocked, I rubber-necked and looked at the clock. I fake gasped.

"Well, see ya guys in a few hours." I said calmly and waddled out of the room. I found Nico on the couch still chuckleing. The perfect Leo haven was on my coffe table. I waddled faster to the Loco Tacos, ranch Doritos still baby. I did a silent prayer to the taco gods befor eating all thier delishious babies. I was in mid-chomp when a pissed off sister of mine walked over. Katlyn walked behind her in tears, but quickley recovered when she saw the tacos. She too came over and inhaled like 5 tacos. "I still say it's my life Kitty." I said with additude.

"It's still my responiblity for you." she answered, almost mummering it. "Do you know what could have happened?"

"No actuly, but it's my life." I was trying to let her know, 'Leave the tacos and leave, please?'

"Mmm kay, I was just coming to say hi, and see what all the moaning was last night," she said smirking. "C'mon Nik." Katlyn didn't hear them because she yelled,

"BEST B-DAY BREAKFAST EVER!" I choked on my half chewed taco.

"You're only now 18?" I asked, kinda pissed off at myself. But she was soo soft! argueed my conciece. Shut up, you perv. I thought back, wait I just called myself a perv! Damn she was sneaky!  "Hey Aphrodite are ya sure she's your's?" I yelled at my ceiling. Katlyn looked at me like I was insane. I just got a whiff of very sheap colone to say "Yeah.".

_____-----_____------_____--------_________---------

Hey guys!

Hope that was a good chapter. you all are awesome for reading this. The reson that Kitty is kinda like a mum to Leo, is because I was baseing it off of Curtlyn's reaction to the chapter. She's better known as CeCeDemigod!

Sooo yeah,

See ya next time Fluffernutters!