Chapter Seven

**Katlyn POV**

I turned around from imating Nico, and Leo was blushing and waving weakly at a random tan bruised man.

"Who the hell are you guys?" I asked as a very pretty (BLONDE) woman was walking in along with him.

"Nico, who's this girl?" asked one more random man with dark hair walking in after the blonde.

"She's the fireballl's new girlfriend, father." replied Nico.

"O.K, Hades we just need to tell Katlyn that she's my daughter." said the blonde

"EXSUZE ME?!" I yelled at the blonde" MY MUM DIED IN A FIRE!!"

"We don't need to yell and lose our vioces, sweetie" her voice was like velvet, tempting, I almost gave in and lowered my voice

"I WILL YELL IN MY OWN HOUSE IF I WANT, BLONDEY" I was still yelling

"You'll ye- what how did you rezist my charmspeak?" she asked.

"O.K, O.K, we don't need any more tension in this place!" said Kitty pushing me and my "Mom" away from each other. "Why don't we start over, indruse yourselfs each other?" she added really quickly.

"Aphrodite" the blonde said

"Ka- Jesse" I tryed to mimik her "charmspeak".

"Hi, Jesse" said Hades in a melotone voice, his eyes were glazed over. Nico walked over to his dad I guessed, and slapped him acrosed the face.

"I always wanted to do that" Nico mumbled as Hades came out of his trance, really pissed.

"Hi, Katlyn" said Leo walking away from his dad-thing, and put his arm around my shoulders.

"We need all of the seven to come to Olimpus with us" finally the bruised man said.

"Even Percy, Annabeth, Hazle, and Baby Face Iguana Boy?" asked Leo.

"Yes, even Frank" said Aphrodite.

_______________________________________________________________

Hey Fuffernutters,

What do you think? Tell me in the comments below.

Till the next update,

Fluffy!!