Chapter Seventeen

Btw, I have no writting/posting time sometimes, dont's get all mad pwez.

Fluffy.

____----____----____----___----____-----_____----

**Leo POV**

 "Daddy I'm surpised you don't know your own daughter." said what I guessed was the real Eidothea, walking over what was now a dead gordan's body. She capped her sword that was like Percy's pen sword exsept pink.

"Sweetie, how'd you know it was a gordan?" aked her father, wearing a look of unhappiness and confuseion. The gordan was now laying on the floor bleeding and turing into dust.

"I would never call a demigod stuipid, especily Nico." she said walking over to Nico kissing him on the lips. Kitty squeaked

"Who's she?" she asked in a small, weak voice.

"You haven't told her, yet Cheeky Neeky?" she asked.

"I was at a bar drunk, push off." Nico mummbled.

"Bu-" she stared

"I SAID FUCK OFF!" Nico screamed. "I'm really sorry Proteus." he added before leaning into a doorframe and looking down with his hood over his head. He fummbled with a pair of earbuds, trying to put them in his ears. Proteus walked over to Nico, whispered something into his ear making him slip down the doorframe, and sit in a small ball. He beconded him slightly. Nico uncurled and walked over to the circle of demigods, and sat next to me and my sister. I herd him sniffle, then I put my arms around him and Katlyn. NIco chuckled and put one of his arms around me and the other around Trinity.

"Sooo, you got a girlfriend while I was gone?" Eidothea asked.

"Yeah, and where'd you go again?" Nico asked.

"I went to Eygpt, me up with a few kids named Sadie and Carter," she resonded. She was playing with her pen.

"Did you name that?" I asked stuipidly.

"Daisy Brason." she said in a cold tone.

"That's my math teacher's last name!" Katlyn said happily. The superman theme started to play on my phone, it was the ringer when I got a text from Clark Grace. It read,

Hey coming over, unless you'e dead.

P.s I have a HUGE annoument to annouce to everyone!

Jason.

OK  Clark Grace,

Leo

P.S- Ya know were we herd all the arguing and stuff when you came over? It turns out that a nice old god lives right here and has a secret gordan bar! Any who dat's where I is at. I replied.

Ooo tay, I'm tomeing!

Blonde Superman.

We always had this inside joke that Frank couldn't even figure out how to get out of Chinese handcuffs. So we did asian accents while we texted.

Ya know I consiter you as famiry? I texted.

"What's a 'famiry'?" asked Nico, he was looking over my shoulder.

"U-u-umm," I studdered. "It's kinda a inside joke between Jason and me." I whispered, only loud enough so he could hear it.  Frank was too involved talking to his girlfriend, consitering that he was taller for like 1 year now, he's still my little baby face iguana boy.

Just then a Blonde super man and his version of Louise Lane burse into the door.