Chaper Nine

*Katlyn's POV**

We went to StarBucks (Plus I'm not walking around Ohio in shorts in zee winter, I live in Florida!) I had a frozen mocha, extra shot of chocolate! Leo sat next to me and drank his black coffee, ocasinally nibbleing on his muffin. He said his buddy worked here, and he got a shot of something called nector in his coffee.

 He was listening to his phone while he drank, I poked him and pointed at my ears, and made a puppy dog face. He giggled huskly, handing me one of his earbuds

Mother fooking animals, I almost spilt my mocha on my mom's clothes as the bass dropped. That caused Leo to laugh under his breath.

"Ready to go to O G?" he asked, placeing a few dollars on the table. I nodded my head and took his other earbud as he went up to pay. the animals song was still playing so I turned his screen Mother Fooking Animals, greeted me as I looked at the screen. Then a faint scream came from the song, one of the earbuds came out of my ears.

"I'll get you to scream like that one of these days." Leo whispered really softly in my ear then kissed my cheek.

"Oh my god Leo!" I said hitting him playfully on the arm You know he's right said the vioce in the back of my head."Shut up!" I said, Leo turned around, looking offended.

"I didn't say anything." he said with a pouty face.

"I didn't mean you. Le." I said. He smiled real cheekily.

"I know you didn't," He said "And what's with Le, is Leo too long?" he asked

"Yep" I said with a evil smirk. My pocket vibrated.

'Nice nick name'

Mum *3*

How'd she know?

How'd you know?

"Sweetie, I know everything love realted, you can't excape'

Mum

I imagened her smileing really creepyily at her phone. My phone vibrated again

'Is he gonna make you scream?'

MUMMY!!!

'Just askin'

Your a perv!

'Tee Hee!'

We went to Olive Garden, I ordered a salad Leo ordered a steak.

"So.. what'd your mom text you "bout?" Le aske. I choked on a peice of lettuce.

"Nothing, just my nickname for you." I replied.

"Just about my nickname?" he asked "Nothing on me making you scream?"

"She texted you too?" I asked. He bobbled his head yes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Fluffernutters,

Love you guys sooo much, over 100 reads on this story over all!

I forgot in the begining to shout out Rick Roidan, so these chariters are all his, cep for Katlyn I came up with her!

See ya'll later,

Fluffy